'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

Rivals convinced he's Michigan bound, it seems

1. MICHIGAN
Colson has long been high on Michigan. In fact, the four-star linebacker has stated publicly that the Wolverines lead his recruitment. He has remained in close Facetime contact with Jim Harbaugh during the COVID-19 crisis and seems Ann Arbor-bound, barring something unforeseen. Both of Colson’s parents are originally from Michigan and are fans of the Wolverines, which adds to the school’s allure.

2. TENNESSEE

Because of the COVID-19 crisis, the allure of staying home for college has never been stronger than it is currently. The Vols have work left to do, sure, but ruling out the in-state school in the current national climate would be unwise. If head coach Jeremy Pruitt and company make Colson a priority after the dead period, they could make a convincing case as to why Knoxville is the most logical landing spot. The Vols are still in the hunt.

3. OREGON

The Ducks are a long shot, as Colson has only held this offer since January and has not visited the Oregon campus. It’s hard to see the touted linebacker choosing Oregon without taking multiple trips to Eugene, which will be difficult in the COVID-19 age. If the Ducks land his pledge, it will be the steal of the cycle.
- Rivals

Reactions: T Dog and ctau
Junior Colson
OLB; Brentwood, Tenn.

Though they go to different high schools, fellow Brentwood native Walker Merrill committed to Tennessee last month. Colson visited Tennessee on March 1 and the Vols have made him a priority during the dead period with constant phone calls and FaceTimes since the shutdown.

The four-star is one of the top prospects in Tennessee and one of the highest priorities inside state lines for the Vols’ staff. Tennessee looks like a favorite, but the race for Colson is still wide-open.

fkn YIKEs

Some of you have asked about Junior Colson, and we have been steady in making this a Tennessee-Michigan battle. Rivals ranked the contenders and put the Wolverines on top. Why? He has family members who prefer Michigan because of academics. That’s not to say Tennessee is out, but they have some ground to make up before May.
vq

Same thing I was about to say. They must be insane to think we don’t have fantastic academics. We have a freaking aerospace engineering class. We have the most powerful supercomputer in the world ON CAMPUS. Smh. The hell is wrong with people?

Reactions: T Dog
Same thing I was about to say. They must be insane to think we don’t have fantastic academics. We have a freaking aerospace engineering class. We have the most powerful supercomputer in the world ON CAMPUS. Smh. The hell is wrong with people?
I’ll believe Michigan beating UT for a recruit when it happens. Even if he commits there well have him flipped before signing day

I’ll believe Michigan beating UT for a recruit when it happens. Even if he commits there well have him flipped before signing day
I was thinking of going there but I think you may have already in this thread. HB for starters 🤷‍♂️ I’m sure there are PLENTY.

That computer is at ORNL, not UT but I get your drift.

well we do a lot with UT post grads etc so it is definitely a tool for UT and should be a recruiting weapon for us.
Yeah that’s more along the lines where I was going but I’d forgotten it was at ORNL. But still yet, you’re very correct and I just don’t understand why anyone would allow their child to go to school in Ann Arbor 🤮 what a dump. Majority of the state is one big garbage disposal.

Yeah that’s more along the lines where I was going but I’d forgotten it was at ORNL. But still yet, you’re very correct and I just don’t understand why anyone would allow their child to go to school in Ann Arbor 🤮 what a dump. Majority of the state is one big garbage disposal.
but the water is so pure

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol

VN Store

Back