‘23 TN OLB Caleb Herring (Tennessee Commit)

Only at Tennessee will the older brother of a prized recruit encourage him to look around instead of pressuring him to join 😂
Eric Berry used the same approach for his little bros.

They still ended up here.

Eventually they may end up competing with each other for the same position. In which case little bro would be the better player 3 years from now.

Eventually they may end up competing with each other for the same position. In which case little bro would be the better player 3 years from now.
Caleb projects more as and Edge…Eli as a linebacker.

I think their father had an open mind about where they would play football, as long as it was Tennessee. Their family have been Tennessee fans and supporters all their lives.

Caleb projects more as and Edge…Eli as a linebacker.
I know Elijah played ILB this season. I know they're supposedly going to start him there first on the hill.
But he mostly played same position as little bro, just on the opposite side. Edge.

I know Elijah played ILB this season. I know they're supposedly going to start him there first on the hill.
But he mostly played same position as little bro, just on the opposite side. Edge.
I supposedly have an unchanged opinion.

VN Store

Back