'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

It makes sense with the timing of everything. The incident occurred in 2017 and they didn’t file any paper work until Cade was transferring. Still crazy to me Pittman was able to seal the deal despite that happening
The filing was entered on Dec. 5 just before the two year window for filing was up. About one month before Cade entered the transfer portal.

No one really knows for sure what the waiver request is. We are assuming it is because of a lawsuit.
I don't think it is but UGA leaked the lawsuit to make people think that's what it's about. The old, 'look right here while I do something else behind my back' magician's trick

The filing was entered on Dec. 5 just before the two year window for filing was up. About one month before Cade entered the transfer portal.
I have no idea. I’ve heard that’s the case, but everything is just speculation at this point. I’ve clearly been wrong before, but it does seem logical.

I have no idea. I’ve heard that’s the case, but everything is just speculation at this point. I’ve clearly been wrong before, but it does seem logical.
I don't think it is but UGA leaked the lawsuit to make people think that's what it's about. The old, 'look right here while I do something else behind my back' magician's trick

I’ve seen that. Radi posted that wasn’t the case though. The story was out before the transfer. I’ll see if I can find the tweet.

Anyone think it's a coincidence that Cade hit the portal yesterday and Trey announced hes staying today?

VN Store

Back