'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

I wonder how long the UGA bagmen will keep supporting Smart like they have to this point? AV said a long time ago when Smart was hired that the UGA bagmen were really going all in with Smart...they have to be wising up to that fool soon don't they?
they're UGA bagmen....are they "smart"? I think they so desperately want to win a NC that they've hitched their wagon to him. They thought they found a Saban, but they got a Muschamp. Kirby, Muschamp, and Pruitt were all first time head coaches with a "defensive pedigree" from the Saban coaching tree. The difference is that I think Pruitt is set up to be successful because he has Fulmer as a mentor/AD who has experience being a successful head coach. Kirby and Muschamp had administrators as AD's big difference. I am sure CPF can impart words of wisdom and/or advice to CJP when he sees him about to make a mistake.

I wonder how long the UGA bagmen will keep supporting Smart like they have to this point? AV said a long time ago when Smart was hired that the UGA bagmen were really going all in with Smart...they have to be wising up to that fool soon don't they?
UGA had the golden opportunity and still blew it. If they didn't win a national championship with those rosters and bag men, it's not going to happen.

Feels like Pittman relied on Cade as his sixth man. UGA had two guys at OT good enough to declare for the draft this year so they were mainstays. A lot of the pundits scoffing at the transfer are questioning why a rising junior set to start at OT would transfer.

And a couple tennessee media guys have suggested the team may slide Darnell Wright to guard and start Cade at OT.

He had a mediocre bowl game at OT but I don’t believe the book is written on him there. I think he has the ability to play any of the five positions.

@HoleInTheRoof he's struggled at OT every time he played. I was ridiculed going back to when he was a UT commit for trying to tell ppl he's not a OT. His arms are just not long enough and he has a hard time on the edge. Yes they do want to move D. Wright to OG but honestly Cade is not the solution to do this.

UGA had the golden opportunity and still blew it. If they didn't win a national championship with those rosters and bag men, it's not going to happen.
It is just the way things happn at UGa. All blow and no go when it comes to National championships. Having lived in Georgia for over 40 years, I still hate them. Before I moved there , I actually like Georgia football, but their fans can turn parents against their children.

I love this so much. What a day.

9LjJV7.gif

I'm waiting for the "Cade Mays apology change of heart song" tweet.

What will it be?

A) "Home Sweet Home" - Motley Crue
B) "Please Forgive Me" - Bryan Adams
C) "Swallow My Pride" - The Ramones
D) "All Apologies" - Nirvana

Last edited:
Sounds like Kirby may be trying to be saban minus all the hardware
didn’t he say after the bowl game guys need to stop worrying about the draft and more about UGA football

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
dunno, seems like they're doing a decent job for us as our farm team............
Georgia is definitely Tennessee's triple A farm team. I'm thinking Otis Reece has a chance to be our next call up.

I'm waiting for the "Cade Mays apology song" tweet.

What will it be?

A) "Home Sweet Home" - Motley Crue
B) "Please Forgive Me" - Bryan Adams
C) "Swallow My Pride" - The Ramones
D) "All Apologies" - Nirvana
A, Home Sweet Home. Plus he don't need to apologize. And I hope he doesn't. If he's ever asked about it I hope he brushes it off with a joke and moves on.

Georgia is definitely Tennessee's triple A farm team. I'm thinking Otis Reece has a chance to be our next call up.

A, Home Sweet Home. Plus he don't need to apologize. And I hope he doesn't. If he's ever asked about it I hope he brushes it off with a joke and moves on.
And......The best song of the 4.

at this point, i'm good with Reese and Velus...if we can, i'd take them both.

as for the song...

do you know how many times in my lifetime during a TN game i've said the phrase "eff us, i hate us"?

lol.

#riseabovehate

VN Store

Back