'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Apparently he was at camp this wknd and was taking it to jrs and srs in HS so that's why they went ahead and offered despite age

Knox Catholic has been putting out some quality players lately. Might have to make the drive up there to catch a game.

If you want to see quality players, venture over to North Broadway and watch the Fulton Falcons.

Where you been Glicht?

I currently live and work in IN and work gets busy in the summer. Plus I still own a house in M'Boro that we have been renting out but it has become a disaster recently. My wife is down there trying to figure all of that out and I still have one of our daughters up here. So I have to get her to friends houses and Girl Scout trips. Life has just been busy. I have been reading when I can but not as much time for posting. Hopefully, things slow down soon cause I'm getting worn out. :cray: :blink: :snoring: :mf_surrender: :bad: :spank:

Reactions: 1 person
Five prospect on the rise following Tennessee Vols' camps

Cade Mays
Offensive tackle/defensive tackle
6-4, 288 pounds
Knoxville (Tenn.) Catholic High School
The Skinny: Mays, the son of former Tennessee lineman Kevin Mays, made a name for himself before playing in his first high-school game with a strong showing at UT’s camp Thursday that earned him an offer from the Vols on Saturday. The rising freshman undoubtedly has the size to be an effective lineman — his father believes his future is on the offensive line — and he showed plenty of toughness and potential in holding his own against a number of talented rising juniors and seniors.

Reactions: 3 people
From 247

2935633.JPG

Reactions: 1 person
Knox Catholic has been putting out some quality players lately. Might have to make the drive up there to catch a game.

Great school. Tee Martins son plays there. (Amari Rodgers) also butch has a jump on all Knoxville Catholic kids since his son goes to Catholic high school.

Last edited:
Animal already.Reminds me of his Dad.Plays all the way to the whistle.I'd offer him now.I know we can't but what a beast.

VN Store

Back