'20 TN OL/DL Bryn Tucker

I don’t think he’s lying. I think his boy probably wasn’t the #1 target this weekend and he didn’t get the attention pops thought he deserved so isn’t happy about that.

Couple that with his favorite team looking awful, and you get comments like that. Jmo
Word for word...my thoughts, as well.

Reactions: volfanCLT
Guys I just want to clear this up. For those that have VQ if you read my post today you see why I was venting about the recruiting department not about my kid but more about how I seen some OV and 19 kids handled. I do not in any way expect a 20 kid no matter who it is to be treated better than a 19 kid. If they are that's a major problem.

I like you want to see the VOLS win, it's starts with a excellent recruiting department. Today with my posts that what I was trying to explain.

Guys I just want to clear this up. For those that have VQ if you read my post today you see why I was venting about the recruiting department not about my kid but more about how I seen some OV and 19 kids handled. I do not in any way expect a 20 kid no matter who it is to be treated better than a 19 kid. If they are that's a major problem.

I like you want to see the VOLS win, it's starts with a excellent recruiting department. Today with my posts that what I was trying to explain.
Are you papa Tucker?

nvm the answer is in your post history. I get it man. First off, congratulations on having a talented son. I hope to one day be in your shoes and experience his recruitment with him. I would only suggest keeping internal issues/feedback with the head coach and staff. I dont think I've ever seen it end well when brought to the public. Though it is neat to know the inter workings as a fan, some things we dont need to be privy to. Thank you for showing your son the Tennessee Vols and I hope his next experience guides him in becoming a Vol.

Last edited:
Yes and I have decided after tonight no more posts from me. In no way do I want the information I post to look badly upon my son and it looks that how it's being portrayed.
Don’t pay attention to a few here. If you had a bad recruiting experience you should let the people in charge (CJP) know. We as fans appreciate info that is accurate.

Yes and I have decided after tonight no more posts from me. In no way do I want the information I post to look badly upon my son and it looks that how it's being portrayed.
I wouldn't say it's bad on your son but I think you'll get natural backlash given how last night went. I also edited my post above. Just tell your son to never sing "F Tennessee" and he will be fine.

Good luck to you and your son. He sounds like a good kid and a good player. Hope he's a volunteer come signing day 2020.

I think you should just take this up with Pruitt and his staff, not air it publicly.

I think he would 100% want to know positives or negatives from your standpoint.

Best of luck to your son, no matter where chooses. Seriously hope he’s a Vol.

Last edited:
I was going to post this before I saw that Pops Tucker posted, but I don’t think the gut reaction to seeing legitimate criticism of a facet of program we all love but mostly do not have any first hand experience with to be so knee jerk and defensive. 99% of us have no idea what the process is like for recruits or their families. It is 100% that the on-the-field product is not the only messed up part of the operation right now. While we are obviously not the people that need to know this, the info is indeed valuable to fixing this thing from top to bottom. Thanks for posting, Mr Tucker.

Last edited:
Also from Bryn Tuckers dad...
First I'd like to say Mr. Tucker is an top notch guy. The only reason they moved to Knoxville was to help get Bryn more exposure to UT. They are 100% DIE HARD UT fans. If he complained its probably dead on. Not sure whats going on but I sent texts this a.m. to see what the deal was. I'd hate to see a gimme recruit slip through the cracks as well as Cooper Mays too at a major area we need to upgrade.

Mike all is well your frustrations are many ppl frustration. We at NPA know you're a good parent and man. Keep on pushing Bryn and the end results will spk for themselves.

First I'd like to say Mr. Tucker is an top notch guy. The only reason they moved to Knoxville was to help get Bryn more exposure to UT. They are 100% DIE HARD UT fans. If he complained its probably dead on. Not sure whats going on but I sent texts this a.m. to see what the deal was. I'd hate to see a gimme recruit slip through the cracks as well as Cooper Mays too at a major area we need to upgrade.

I don’t understand some of the backlash he took from fans for his comments. I personally would love for the young man to end up a Volunteer. Committing sooner than later - an in state foundational player to build around, like Lampley was this year.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
It’s because we have several football illiterate people in this fan base. A guy was arguing today it was all JG’s fault that we didn’t run the ball for over 250 yards Saturday. He said the OL was fine and G just made stupid decisions and our line was fine. Guess he missed the 12 TFL’s against ETSU.

Always liked this line from Men in Black.. Something to consider when posting here..

"A PERSON is smart, PEOPLE are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent Kay

VN Store

Back