'19 TN OL Dayne Davis (PWO Commit)

You could say this development is the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. “I’ve been a Tennessee fan since I was born,” Davis said. “My first outfit was orange and white.”

Davis had been on the radar of UT head coach Jeremy Pruitt and his staff for a few months. "I got the offer this past weekend on my unofficial visit,” Davis said. “They liked me and my skill set at camp this past summer and [Pruitt] told me that he’d keep in touch, so he did and invited me to campus and we met with him and the other coaches and they let me know that they’d love to have me at Tennessee and thought that I’d be a great asset to the program.”

FOOTBALL: East's Dayne Davis heading to Tennessee as preferred walk-on

Big dude.

Sure is, but if the pic of him in the first post is from his senior year, he really needs a RS and a couple of really productive years in the S&C program before he's ready for the SEC trench wars.

Sure is, but if the pic of him in the first post is from his senior year, he really needs a RS and a couple of really productive years in the S&C program before he's ready for the SEC trench wars.
Watch his highlights. WWE is scouting too. @4:35

Reactions: TNRIFLEMAN
My guess, he'll get it. Here's to hoping he works hard an earns a spot. BEST of luck to this kid..... errr, uhhhh, very large kid...

Watch his highlights. WWE is scouting too. @4:35

Highlights vs HS competition. No offense, but that's light years from what he's going to be facing when he lines up against in the SEC.

Highlights vs HS competition. No offense, but that's light years from what he's going to be facing when he lines up against in the SEC.
All recruiting highlights are against HS competition
He’s got a lot of work ahead of him but CJP knows that size is uncoachqble. If he works hard he has a legit shot to see playing time, maybe he helps us win a game or 2 down the road, maybe he doesn’t. Either way the defense will benefit from practicing against SEC sized linemen

All recruiting highlights are against HS competition
He’s got a lot of work ahead of him but CJP knows that size is uncoachqble. If he works hard he has a legit shot to see playing time, maybe he helps us win a game or 2 down the road, maybe he doesn’t. Either way the defense will benefit from practicing against SEC sized linemen

This. Dayne has an opportunity here. If one or two of these PWO's show they can get it done in the S&C, practice and classroom enough to find their way to the field on game days it can answer question marks regarding recruiting for future classes. The staff can skip recruiting for a spot in a position group that had a quality PWO step up.

Go gettum, Dayne!

Ben Askren says phssshhh.

Hope things work out that Ben and the Nightmare have a go. Yeah, I know that little "confrontation" was likely staged a bit, but still, I'd love to see that one.

He's not knocking him, he's giving his opinion. You people are ridiculous. Anyone that doesn't share your opinion has to be an ahole. You're the ahole.

So kid gets a Preferred Walk On spot which means he is paying his own way to play for Tennessee on the scout team pretty much and we have a guy in here saying oh he won’t do any good in the SEC blah blah blah, obviously if he was going to come in and compete for a spot he wouldn’t be a PWO, so how about instead of calling me an A-Hole you realize the context of this kid coming to UT and someone immediately saying he won’t do anything when he gets here because he is “unathletic” he obviously did enough to get a PWO to a D1 school and decided he liked the Vols so much he would pay his own way.

Now GTFOH. Thanks.

So kid gets a Preferred Walk On spot which means he is paying his own way to play for Tennessee on the scout team pretty much and we have a guy in here saying oh he won’t do any good in the SEC blah blah blah, obviously if he was going to come in and compete for a spot he wouldn’t be a PWO, so how about instead of calling me an A-Hole you realize the context of this kid coming to UT and someone immediately saying he won’t do anything when he gets here because he is “unathletic” he obviously did enough to get a PWO to a D1 school and decided he liked the Vols so much he would pay his own way.

Now GTFOH. Thanks.
big-eyes-gif-10.gif

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Hope things work out that Ben and the Nightmare have a go. Yeah, I know that little "confrontation" was likely staged a bit, but still, I'd love to see that one.
He fights Ruthless Robby in first bout since signing with UFC. Dana did that on purpose to see if he can handle a really good striker. Funky is undefeated but everyone gonna say, yeah but he was not in the UFC. Funky is the best wrestler outside of Daniel Cormier.

Reactions: nesbuddha66

VN Store

Back