'19 TN OL Dayne Davis (PWO Commit)

jackcrevol

Probably. Most kids in upper east Tennessee are barely a quarter his size
Most kids in East Tennessee are 1'7"?

my 2 old must be waay above average. her preschool class mustnt be a good sample size up here in poor old NE TN. shes a giant compared to rest of the kids

BucVol98

The New and Improved Waco Kid
I don’t mean to be negative as I know you can’t teach size and this staff can evaluate but he played terrible competition, the only good comp he played was Greeneville and Elizabethton, I was in the stadium for the Greeneville game and i watched his Hudl highlights of that game, he had 5 good snaps.... the score was 63-3 final...... the rest of those snaps i’d say he wouldn’t want a coach to see, he’s rather slow and unathletic..... but he is big i’ll give him that, maybe could be turned into a good guard but they’d have to teach him to stay low, he’s not athletic enough for tackle

Sleegro

I don’t mean to be negative as I know you can’t teach size and this staff can evaluate but he played terrible competition, the only good comp he played was Greeneville and Elizabethton, I was in the stadium for the Greeneville game and i watched his Hudl highlights of that game, he had 5 good snaps.... the score was 63-3 final...... the rest of those snaps i’d say he wouldn’t want a coach to see, he’s rather slow and unathletic..... but he is big i’ll give him that, maybe could be turned into a good guard but they’d have to teach him to stay low, he’s not athletic enough for tackle
Pwo

VN Store

Sponsors