'19 TN OL Dayne Davis (PWO Commit)

I don’t mean to be negative as I know you can’t teach size and this staff can evaluate but he played terrible competition, the only good comp he played was Greeneville and Elizabethton, I was in the stadium for the Greeneville game and i watched his Hudl highlights of that game, he had 5 good snaps.... the score was 63-3 final...... the rest of those snaps i’d say he wouldn’t want a coach to see, he’s rather slow and unathletic..... but he is big i’ll give him that, maybe could be turned into a good guard but they’d have to teach him to stay low, he’s not athletic enough for tackle

I don’t mean to be negative as I know you can’t teach size and this staff can evaluate but he played terrible competition, the only good comp he played was Greeneville and Elizabethton, I was in the stadium for the Greeneville game and i watched his Hudl highlights of that game, he had 5 good snaps.... the score was 63-3 final...... the rest of those snaps i’d say he wouldn’t want a coach to see, he’s rather slow and unathletic..... but he is big i’ll give him that, maybe could be turned into a good guard but they’d have to teach him to stay low, he’s not athletic enough for tackle
Pwo

VN Store

Back