'19 TN OL Dayne Davis (PWO Commit)

What year was it when they had to call the kicker to come in and kick. If I remember correctly he was a frat house and not already dressed out.

I'm not sure what the prize is, but I'm pretty sure you are the first person to ever complain about a walk on offer. So there's gotta be a prize for that I think. Check with Frank.
Sweet! I never win any type of non-sport contests!! Honestly I meant it to be more of an analysis/simply stating an opinion on a prospect, not complaining about it, although I see how it could be seen that way. I just had a little first hand info for the first time in a while and thought I'd share.

Reactions: Sleegro
So did the coaches off him a PWO.. And if so that would mean they evaluated him before offering... So that being said.. They obviously felt he could help the team in some capacity... Correct?

Reactions: TNRIFLEMAN
What year was it when they had to call the kicker to come in and kick. If I remember correctly he was a frat house and not already dressed out.
Dooley era. I don't think it was his final year, but could easily be wrong. maybe 2011?

Wasn't sure how to evaluate his film... When comparing his film to UT's O-line last year...It appeared this kid was pushing forward not peddling backwards, not sure what technique this was....

I know I know he was playing against inferior competition, but he prob would have done as good as Richmond!

Reactions: Bobo0101
Wasn't sure how to evaluate his film... When comparing his film to UT's O-line last year...It appeared this kid was pushing forward not peddling backwards, not sure what technique this was....

I know I know he was playing against inferior competition, but he prob would have done as good as Richmond!
Doubtful, kid dominated because of size most DE's he was going up against weighed no more that 210, kid wouldn't last a second in SEC play, Drew wasn't good but he's Eons ahead of this kid

I would like to see this kid and bucvol98 in the octagon and him talking trash.
In the Octagon? 😂 you do realize there's a big difference between throwing a block and throwing hands which he ain't doing either too fast IMO. Anyways I'm not trying to bash the kid, just giving the opinion that I don't think he can contribute on an SEC team, hence why he's committed to Tusculum University, you ever been there? It's a little D2 school in a suburb of Greeneville dude. In fact have you even seen this kid play in person? I'm guessing not......

In the Octagon? 😂 you do realize there's a big difference between throwing a block and throwing hands which he ain't doing either too fast IMO. Anyways I'm not trying to bash the kid, just giving the opinion that I don't think he can contribute on an SEC team, hence why he's committed to Tusculum University, you ever been there? It's a little D2 school in a suburb of Greeneville dude. In fact have you even seen this kid play in person? I'm guessing not......
Your the only one talking him down. Almost makes one think he got your girl or something. Seeing 98 on your screen name, I'm guessing you are a year or two older so yeah, he must have perked her up. Why else are you the only one consistently downing just about everyone positive posts on him.
🤔

My money is on Davis. When can you be at the Bluff City Waffle House?

Your the only one talking him down. Almost makes one think he got your girl or something. Seeing 98 on your screen name, I'm guessing you are a year or two older so yeah, he must have perked her up. Why else are you the only one consistently downing just about everyone positive posts on him.
🤔
lol '98 is for the national championship I was born in '94 and alright I'll chill I was just giving an opinion that he wasn't good enough for the SEC but obviously when someone posts anything that's any kind of negative (which I typically tend to be very positive most of the time) all heck breaks loose, which I already explained if you'd read earlier posts, by the way T Dog you're from Haywood county right? You've never seen this kid play so why you getting butthurt? It wasn't like I was saying he was a bad person or anything just that he wasn't cut out to be an SEC lineman that's all.

lol '98 is for the national championship I was born in '94 and alright I'll chill I was just giving an opinion that he wasn't good enough for the SEC but obviously when someone posts anything that's any kind of negative (which I typically tend to be very positive most of the time) all heck breaks loose, which I already explained if you'd read earlier posts, by the way T Dog you're from Haywood county right? You've never seen this kid play so why you getting butthurt? It wasn't like I was saying he was a bad person or anything just that he wasn't cut out to be an SEC lineman that's all.
From Haywood,yes. Only seen his highlights. Never would have responded the way I did if you had of just posted a time or two about him not being good enough. But when it goes on and on, it looks like a vendetta. So not butthurt just a reaction. I kind of always stick up for someone else that can't. Just my nature.

My money is on Davis. When can you be at the Bluff City Waffle House?
I'm not trying to fight a kid over my opinion of his football abilities, you all just sound dumb honestly, all I said was I didn't think he would ever contribute at UT and suddenly everyone is pissed and talking about him whipping my A** in a fight 😂 people talk bad about prospects on this forum all the time, at least I have seen him play to back my opinion up. Maybe the staff sees something I don't and I wouldn't care to eat crow if he walked on and played great but I can still state my opinion.

From Haywood,yes. Only seen his highlights. Never would have responded the way I did if you had of just posted a time or two about him not being good enough. But when it goes on and on, it looks like a vendetta. So not butthurt just a reaction. I kind of always stick up for someone else that can't. Just my nature.
fair enough I'll quit, I posted that earlier, and someone else asked a question right below it that was answered before so I answered him so I had two negative posts up to the point where the octagon got brought up😂, I also responded to someone who said he'd have been as good as Richmond cause I just couldn't resist, Richmond wasn't our worst lineman last year he was just the scapegoat.

fair enough I'll quit, I posted that earlier, and someone else asked a question right below it that was answered before so I answered him so I had two negative posts up to the point where the octagon got brought up😂, I also responded to someone who said he'd have been as good as Richmond cause I just couldn't resist, Richmond wasn't our worst lineman last year he was just the scapegoat.
Aight

Reactions: vosams

VN Store

Back