'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Deal with the Mays family..... if hadn’t trashed our program to the point local kids didn’t want to come here..... Cade would have been a vol....if our staff thinks Cooper can help us win games then I am all for him being here.
Butch was actually the reason he committed here because he was friends with his son. He got butthurt and decommitted once he realized Butch was getting fired. He wouldn’t even give Pruitt a chance.

Possibly, but the picture should be at least creative, informative, or funny. You failed at all three.
You actually may be right...I get the impression you probably know a thing or two about failure.

i will say this, if this kid's name wasn't Mays, it wouldn't get the attention it does.

i'll check back in the fall, see how it's going. there are better OL in state in the 2020 class.

that said, hard to hold the whole family acccountable for Cade's decisions. at some point, you do have to let it go.

i will say this, if this kid's name wasn't Mays, it wouldn't get the attention it does.

i'll check back in the fall, see how it's going. there are better OL in state in the 2020 class.

that said, hard to hold the whole family acccountable for Cade's decisions. at some point, you do have to let it go.
Hell no. I still haven’t forgave Leroy Thompson.

I fully expect you to not recruit my brother over it.
And I fully expect to see you on the news someday...officers in and out of your tiny apartment in hazmat suits...neighbors describing you as a loner, with no friends, and weird public displays of affection with your cat.

Reactions: jp1
And I fully expect to see you on the news someday...officers in and out of your tiny apartment in hazmat suits...neighbors describing you as a loner, with no friends, and weird public displays of affection with your cat.
Hey, they can’t prove the thing with the cat.

VN Store

Back