'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

So is the issue his family or his talent? You seem to be moving the goalposts with each reply.

Do you personally know the May's family?
He is not talented enough to have to deal with his family. I’ve been pretty specific. I can understand if he was a five star but he is not. He is just gonna lead us on and then choose Georgia. If we are gonna deal with their crap he should at least be worth it. He is not.

He is not talented enough to have to deal with his family. I’ve been pretty specific. I can understand if he was a five star but he is not. He is just gonna lead us on and then choose Georgia. If we are gonna deal with their crap he should at least be worth it. He is not.

Issue with his mom, dad, or brother? Which one took your lunch money?

Fine. Please mr three star. Please go to our humble university that your family already turned your back on. Is that better?

If you know something specific let's hear it. Otherwise, just say his brother chose to go to UGA and his "family" didnt turn their back on anything. As I said before, regardless what they did, if the kid is deemed by our coaches to be worthy of a scholarship then it should be offered.

If you know something specific let's hear it. Otherwise, just say his brother chose to go to UGA and his "family" didnt turn their back on anything. As I said before, regardless what they did, if the kid is deemed by our coaches to be worthy of a scholarship then it should be offered.
Do you want a player whose brother said “f*** Tennessee”? I sure don’t. If one believes that they all do. I would rather lose than have a Mays on our team.

It must really suck to beg a three star to come here whose family turned their back on Tennessee.

LOL. Who exactly is begging Cooper? That is just you putting words in people's mouths.

If the staff thinks he is a take, then he is a take, which is apparently something the staffs of Florida, Auburn, LSU, and tOSU and others also think.

If you don't want Cooper to come here, fine, but acting like dad was supposed to force his sons to come to UT, and that the fact he didn't means the family "turned their back on UT", is just beyond silly on your part.

Do you want a player whose brother said “f*** Tennessee”? I sure don’t. If one believes that they all do. I would rather lose than have a Mays on our team.
Brothers and sisters are different individuals and have different personalities, goals, attitudes, and mental capacity. Most intelligent people judge an individuals by his or her actions; not the actions of their siblings. It started with Cain and Abel.

Okay, with your level of ignorance it's obvious you are trolling. Take care.

Reactions: SugarCC
LOL. Who exactly is begging Cooper? That is just you putting words in people's mouths.

If the staff thinks he is a take, then he is a take, which is apparently something the staffs of Florida, Auburn, LSU, and tOSU and others also think.

If you don't want Cooper to come here, fine, but acting like dad was supposed to force his sons to come to UT, and that the fact he didn't means the family "turned their back on UT", is just beyond silly on your part.
Our fans are begging him by the constant ass kissing of a player whose brother said “f*** Tennessee”. That is inexcusable imo. And yes, his family is to blame. You don’t commit and then switch to a rival when things get tough. He should’ve been raised better.

Reactions: KBVol
Brothers and sisters are different individuals and have different personalities, goals, attitudes, and mental capacity. Most intelligent people judge an individuals by his or her actions; not the actions of their siblings. It started with Cain and Abel.
Apples do not fall far from the tree.

Our fans are begging him by the constant ass kissing of a player whose brother said “f*** Tennessee”. That is inexcusable imo. And yes, his family is to blame. You don’t commit and then switch to a rival when things get tough. He should’ve been raised better.
Take a lap :rolleyes:

Would you want a player whose brother said “f*** Tennessee”?

Oh... I thought I made myself perfectly clear. I do not care what any of his family members have done or said. If Cooper wants to come here, and he is good enough to earn the offer then bring him on.

I treat a person as an individual. I don't judge him based on someone else. That's how I want people to look at me. Whether that is good or bad.

Reactions: Vol_0311 and AWVOL

VN Store

Back