TN OL Chris Morris (Texas A&M commit - Now JUCO)

I think he likes the Vols quite a bit, we possibly lead. But I haven't seen anything saying he's a Vol lock.
I wouldn't say LOCK but he does love CJP and I promise you all with Chaney the real BIGS aka OLP will start rolling in. When Chaney was here with the year they got JuWuan, Zach, and Stone he was the guy who got them all interested. I sat in a room with those guys and that staff and watched their presentation on how they could be the face of UT's resurgence. The presentation by Kiffin and Chaney was remarkable to say the least. They had a game day program with them all on it and some more stuff too. Add in to that Tee and Friend man I can't wait until this ship is 100% turned around. just know IT"S COMING

Lynx this kid is amazing. He has been the OL MVP at every camp we send him to. From Houston to TN. I have yet to see an OL with the feet that this kid has. He has the girth of a James Stone and the footwork and athleticism of a smaller skill position guy. The one thing that has impressed us all is he wanted to work even harder after the offers came in. He travels to Nashville however possible to meet and work out with NPA and James Stone.

Like hearing that. Enjoy seeing kids out of Memphis be successful.

I had the confused. Was thinking of Chris Morris that we was recruiting as a DT, but it is Omari Thomas that we are.. In the vid I mentioned of the 3 stripe challenge, when it showed Morris against others I was looking at him on the DL side since i could not tell who was who without names on shirts.
giphy-22.gif

Reactions: LittleVol
Mitch says Morris is probably one of the most overrated in TN
I didn't want to say anything for fear of being blasted in this thread, but I would agree. Just watching his film, I dunno...it didn't impress me. He doesn't have a good base, and his power and driving force is lacking.

I'm not a coach or a scout, so I could be way off. But honestly, I think UT is after better OL than him in this cycle.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Yep obviously he sucks which is why he has offers from every SEC school, Ohio state, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, and every other school with a major football program. Kid is terrible.
Nobody said he was terrible or that he sucks. Just that he may not be as good as his rating. Which I also quantified by saying that I'm not a coach or a scout, so I probably don't know what I'm saying.

Reactions: LittleVol
I didn't want to say anything for fear of being blasted in this thread, but I would agree. Just watching his film, I dunno...it didn't impress me. He doesn't have a good base, and his power and driving force is lacking.

I'm not a coach or a scout, so I could be way off. But honestly, I think UT is after better OL than him in this cycle.

Those kids that thrive vs. lesser competition tend to get exposed in these camp settings. Chris has been great in virtually every camp he's attended. SEC guard imo.

I wouldn't say LOCK but he does love CJP and I promise you all with Chaney the real BIGS aka OLP will start rolling in. When Chaney was here with the year they got JuWuan, Zach, and Stone he was the guy who got them all interested. I sat in a room with those guys and that staff and watched their presentation on how they could be the face of UT's resurgence. The presentation by Kiffin and Chaney was remarkable to say the least. They had a game day program with them all on it and some more stuff too. Add in to that Tee and Friend man I can't wait until this ship is 100% turned around. just know IT"S COMING
How’d it work with Stone and his dad hating Kiffin?

Nobody said he was terrible or that he sucks. Just that he may not be as good as his rating. Which I also quantified by saying that I'm not a coach or a scout, so I probably don't know what I'm saying.
I get your point and sometimes I agree. He could end up being a bust at the end but when you have that many high profile programs pursuing you you're not overrated. Obviously they see something that those clips may not have revealed

If FSU doesn't win 9 games and beat either UM or FL......he's out.
They are going to be really bad. They may have the worst OL in the country for a P5 school and mediocre QBs. I know our situation isnt mich better, but their OL was noticeably worse than ours last year and I think they only signed a couple of 3* kids there.

They are going to be really bad. They may have the worst OL in the country for a P5 school and mediocre QBs. I know our situation isnt mich better, but their OL was noticeably worse than ours last year and I think they only signed a couple of 3* kids there.
Ive got several good friends close to the program. It's bad..........

VN Store

Back