'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

That quote makes it seem like they’re pursuing him hard, but he may not be one of the top 3 LBs on their board. Which is crazy because 3-4 months ago most thought he would be one of the top players in this class for us. Now he could be as low as 5th or 6th on our LB board
According to whom? The only person I see insinuating that is you.

3 months ago this guy seemed like he would be a staple of the 2024 class. Now it seems like he’s a backup option? Obviously Sammy Brown is the top LB on their board, but I’m guessing they have Singleton, Jones, Pierce, and potentially Burns ahead of him too? Seems like a good “problem” to have

Really? What happened to this? Spillman was one of your 8 “must gets” less than 3 weeks ago. According to you, we couldn’t narrow the gap against Georgia if we missed on any of these guys.

This guy, Wingo, Ross, Okoye, Easley, Obidegwu, Spillman, and Boo are must gets

Last edited:
3 months ago this guy seemed like he would be a staple of the 2024 class. Now it seems like he’s a backup option? Obviously Sammy Brown is the top LB on their board, but I’m guessing they have Singleton, Jones, Pierce, and potentially Burns ahead of him too? Seems like a good “problem” to have

Cool story bro. Can you show us the LB board and who the coaches really like? Thanks.

Brian Jean-Mary worked through multiple states during the week, including stops in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia and Georgia. During his travels, he stopped by the schools of Jamonta Waller, Edwin Spillman, Bodie Kahoun, Chris Cole, and Jordan Burns. Spillman continues to feel like he is destined to end up in orange once he gets through his June visits.
-VQ

VN Store

Back