'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Look, Al Wilson came in to talk to him Thursday about the importance of playing and staying in the state. As of Thursday night, I reported that his visit was still on. Guys, somebody put him up to say something off the wall, and there are people absolutely upset over the situation now. Some thinks that a Texas A&M assistant put him up to say that crap. I can tell you after talking to someone that was there at the restaurant, nothing was said about Christopher like that.

Anyone want to summarize for me the past 50 pages of this thread? Basically, what happened in a weeks amount of time?

Look, Al Wilson came in to talk to him Thursday about the importance of playing and staying in the state. As of Thursday night, I reported that his visit was still on. Guys, somebody put him up to say something off the wall, and there are people absolutely upset over the situation now. Some thinks that a Texas A&M assistant put him up to say that crap. I can tell you after talking to someone that was there at the restaurant, nothing was said about Christopher like that.
I genuinely cant even pretend to care about this stupid small town drama at this point. God bless, OD, I will always remember you. Ill listen to Sarah McLachlan as I press the ignore button.

Reactions: KBVol
I don’t believe that coaches should be doing this kind of stuff.

Well, kids are known to make multiple silent commits. It known loosely as reserving a slot. It's also a way of getting a rival to tie up a spot only to be left hanging on signing day. Then there's the last minute flip by recruits.

So yeah....coaches shouldn't be doing stuff like that. :rolleyes:

Well, kids are known to make multiple silent commits. It known loosely as reserving a slot. It's also a way of getting a rival to tie up a spot only to be left hanging on signing day. Then there's the last minute flip by recruits.

So yeah....coaches shouldn't be doing stuff like that. :rolleyes:
You’re right. Man if y’all only knew the people here is upset, and is blaming Fisher and his assistants for blocking the Tennessee visit. There isn’t any drama going on, it is simply what happened.

You’re right. Man if y’all only knew the people here is upset, and is blaming Fisher and his assistants for blocking the Tennessee visit. There isn’t any drama going on, it is simply what happened.
Dang if you'd just done an in home we might still have a shot

Anyone want to summarize for me the past 50 pages of this thread? Basically, what happened in a weeks amount of time?
Basically some are upset because we aren't getting him, some are trying to say he wasn't very good anyway, some are making excuses why we didn't get him, and one guy is torn between trying to give hope that we might still get him and explaining why he predicted we were getting him and we didn't.

giphy.gif

For what specific reason are they mad at Jimbo or ATM?

This just doesn't make sense. Everything you've said thus far would shoulder blame squarely Russell. What are we missing or not being told?

because fischer pear pressured him into doing it!! no means no!!

Reactions: fernandomike
The new recruiting tactic is bullying people and peer pressuring them until they commit?

We have to stand up against bullying and peer pressure in recruiting.

Reactions: Old-n-4getful-Vol

VN Store

Back