'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Commitments are made to be broken....ain't putting a fork into it just yet !

Will Walter Nolen be at Neyland Stadium this Saturday?

-AP

My son sees him on campus almost every weekend attending frat parties so most of the students who are football fans were surprised he committed to A&M. Of course, he could be a high school kid wanting a taste of early college life, esp since he lives near campus.

My son sees him on campus almost every weekend attending frat parties so most of the students who are football fans were surprised he committed to A&M. Of course, he could be a high school kid wanting a taste of early college life, esp since he lives near campus.

Lol I found this on another board. #earlycollegelife
E936657E-A515-4C03-A5F2-9F1B5B2FA3E0.jpeg

He's gonna find out that girl hos around when he gets there. Gonna be a tough scene.
That doesn't matter. He's getting his freak on with some hot college girl every time he goes down there and gets to show pics on his phone when he gets back to Powell. He's not worried about how many other recruits might be doing the same.

Reactions: Memvol44
It comes down to either, what can I get now or the possibility of getting coached by one of the best DL coaches and making much more at the next level. It's all about "now" for a majority of these kids and he sees $$$ immediately.

This one ain’t over until NSD. Not with Garner involved. He pulled steals on us all the time at Auburn. If we keep the momentum going and keep adding things to sell things can change here. Fisher could also find himself at LSU

Maybe maybe not, dont really care. Just kids and dont have dang clue about life or what hard choices and consequences are. Let him go to atm. No hard feelings just rather find players who want to be here. Good luck to him

That doesn't matter. He's getting his freak on with some hot college girl every time he goes down there and gets to show pics on his phone when he gets back to Powell. He's not worried about how many other recruits might be doing the same.
He doesn't care how many other recruits are getting their freak on with "his girl"?

VN Store

Back