'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

whynotboth-tacobell.gif
If you go to the most NIL money you might also go to the wrong situation or one that won't develop you as well. That's all.

Well this would be interesting

Not the case, but I would find it funny if he finalized his deal, and it supposedly can't be tied to any school or performance, and he elects to not go to TAM..... some big money will be wasted down the road. What was the deal on the kid that just left OSU.... did he get s bunch of money or not? At least he stayed there a few months.

This might be a controversial take but here it is:
I honestly don’t care about this guy either way. Everything I’ve seen or heard, is that his motivation level is low. Our defense played a lot of snaps this year. This kid would be gassed out so fast.

If he commits to us, you won’t see him on the field very much. He will get tired and then be worthless by quarter 4, where we struggled this season.

Not the case, but I would find it funny if he finalized his deal, and it supposedly can't be tied to any school or performance, and he elects to not go to TAM..... some big money will be wasted down the road. What was the deal on the kid that just left OSU.... did he get s bunch of money or not? At least he stayed there a few months.
Kid from OSU got over $1M in NIL deals while at OSU. I’m sure his Texas deals will be bigger

Reactions: onevol74
Kid from OSU got over $1M in NIL deals while at OSU. I’m sure his Texas deals will be bigger
His NIL money had nothing to do with OSU. People have to understand that the schools are not responsible for NIL deals, and the ones that are getting directly involved for recruiting purposes are in violation of the rules and are now being investigated.

His NIL money had nothing to do with OSU. People have to understand that the schools are not responsible for NIL deals, and the ones that are getting directly involved for recruiting purposes are in violation of the rules and are now being investigated.
My guess is the schools that are directly involved in NIL deals aren't the least bit worried about the NCAA investigating them.

Ewers from OSU was there for the whole season. He had NIL money out of Texas which is also the State school he decided to transfer to now.

IF he were to come here and IF he played very much, he'd be ready to hit the portal after a half season of running his ass up and down the field.

Until the SEC tells the ‘AA to F OFF and breaks away!

That was Calzada that beat BAMA, King was injured majority of the year.
NO KIDDING...... Calzada is who is transferring.... King was out 2 games in..... Both mediocre at best wins.. Calzada was the starting QB for 10 games and knocked off #1 Bama.

VN Store

Back