'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

If he was a G he would pull a shock move and sign here like Travis hunter did at Jackson state but oh well wishful thinking 🤷🏾‍♂️

Signing at 4...

All day for Garner to talk to him...3 more hours of it from right now. That's, of course, if Nolen will answer the phone.

I'm not saying it happens, at all; but, if Nolen is listening to Garner, ABSOLUTELY!!! this one is not over.

IF WALTER NOLEN IS STILL TALKING TO RODNEY GARNER, THIS ONE IS NOWHERE NEAR OVER.

Those of you who think different, obviously have not been paying attention. I understand, you're not used to a recruiter who truly does get pretty much whoever he wants.

Signing at 4...

All day for Garner to talk to him...3 more hours of it from right now. That's, of course, if Nolen will answer the phone.

I'm not saying it happens, at all; but, if Nolen is listening to Garner, ABSOLUTELY!!! this one is not over.

IF WALTER NOLEN IS STILL TALKING TO RODNEY GARNER, THIS ONE IS NOWHERE NEAR OVER.

Those of you who think different, obviously have not been paying attention. I understand, you're not used to a recruiter who truly does get pretty much whoever he wants.

This one is over. Don’t kid yourself. Just be happy with the way this day has gone so far.

VN Store

Back