'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

That's fine because DTs split snaps anyways. Stop trying to mk this personal. You want to play with other highly rated guys to avoid all the focus being on you. Good business decisions by all of them.
It’s a good business decision because he can’t stay on the field anyway.

Reactions: Type Orange+
No sir. Most programs can offer similar deals. A&M is doing it differently. They’re spending far more hours than most schools focusing solely on NIL with the kids and their parents.

You think a 17/18 year old is being persuaded by a financial planning session? Really?

Also Tennessee has had multiple separate meetings with certain recruits about NIL opportunities as well. That isn’t exclusive to A&M.

Reactions: volsfan_17
That's fine because DTs split snaps anyways. Stop trying to mk this personal. You want to play with other highly rated guys to avoid all the focus being on you. Good business decisions by all of them.
Personal? Lol 😂 how did I make it “personal” ? I don’t care if he comes to Tennessee or not. The team will be fine either way.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Good strategy if you can't play three downs in a row without barfing and laying down on the field.

I'm not worried about this one. We'll either get him in this class or we'll get him from the portal next season after not being able to crack the two deep.
I don't think he's worth it. If it's true that Garner is wishy washy on him let A&M waste their money on him. I'm from Powell and have seen him multiple times. I just don't see it. He can turn it on for a play or two but I just can't see him putting the work in. Seems like a good kid though.

This isn’t an opinion. You don’t have to believe it.

You seem confident. How is it not opinion? You in the loop with A&M NIL facilitators and Tennessee ones to know the differences?

How can you be so confident that A&M is the only school having extensive NIL planning meetings with kids?

Naw Nolen is getting a NIL that's amazing. He won't be coming here per what I was told.
This probably isn’t the place to ask but I know you hear things that the average fan doesn’t. Heupel has impressed a lot of the East Tn coaches. Is he making any in roads with the mid-state high school coaches?

People thinking we should be recruiting in TAMU level 🙄

I just don’t understand these people. Our staff had absolutely no time to build these relationships. To build the relationships we have so far with certain kids is a miracle of its own.

2023 and 2024 are going to be Heupels years and the years the staff should be judged on.

I just don’t understand these people. Our staff had absolutely no time to build these relationships. To build the relationships we have so far with certain kids is a miracle of its own.

2023 and 2024 are going to be Heupels years and the years the staff should be judged on.
VQ mods believe ‘23 class will be much much better.

VQ mods believe ‘23 class will be much much better.
As it should be. These coaches have only been here for 11 months and were fighting against negative recruiting and the fact that no one knew what to expect of the on field product.

They have shown now what they can do and how they recruit and we now have all this NIL going. The 2023 class is going to be Elite for us. Especially if we post over 8 wins.

Also, gotta just get the ncaa stuff behind us. I know we have a reasonable expectation that it is wrapped up and we've done enough on our own to appease, but until the ncaa issues official findings, I think recruiting will suffer.

As it should be. These coaches have only been here for 11 months and were fighting against negative recruiting and the fact that no one knew what to expect of the on field product.

They have shown now what they can do and how they recruit and we now have all this NIL going. The 2023 class is going to be Elite for us. Especially if we post over 8 wins.
This class was expected to take some developmental guys and try to hit the portal for help. We will be fine imo.

VN Store

Back