'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Yeah high schoolers with 1.5 years to go until they sign are never a lock. See Cade Mays and Tee Higgins. Anything can happen
I mean as much as I love when ppl totally ignore mitigating adverbs, Nolen playing for Marlon Walls makes him as close to a sure thing as there is in crootin', and it feels like Simpson will be ours if he's who we want. Virtual locks, because yes anything can happen.

I mean as much as I love when ppl totally ignore mitigating adverbs, Nolen playing for Marlon Walls makes him as close to a sure thing as there is in crootin', and it feels like Simpson will be ours if he's who we want. Virtual locks, because yes anything can happen.
Lol my bad, i was just echoing @cncchris33. We’re in a much better situation than when we lost out on Tee and Cade, i don’t see Pruitt letting them out of the state. Still shocked Trey picked us, given that Butch unrest was already happening in the 2016 season behind closed doors

Reactions: benholt06
Saw something on the puppy's board today (super slow at work, lol). Said Nolen grew up a UGA fan and they expected him to go there or something to that effect. Sense of entitlement is strong over there.

Just for discussions sake when’s the last time the #1 recruit played at Tennessee?

Berry was close wasn’t he?

VN Store

Back