'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

VQ Member: “Not sure if it’s been posted yet but I’ve had some people from the Powell area say that Walter Nolen visited them the other day along with Maryville anybody else hearing the same? Again idk if this has been posted or mentioned? Have you heard anything on this.”

Brent Hubbs: “I think he has looked into the possibility of playing in East Tennessee. Powell could be an option. I think Catholic could be as well.”
ep3syCj.gif

All depends on DL play this year, and if we can show any kind of life...imo.
If DL play is solid, and we can compete as a team, I believe we will be major player for him, if not land him.

NEVER!!! count out Rodney Garner. As most of us know, dude is the best in the biz, and has been for a very long time. Words cannot describe how massive a pull it was for Heupel to hire him.

Which made it weird that he went there at all. And on my old handle AtlVol liked a post of mine that said someone must have paid for this kid tuition. I believe it's in this thread somewhere. I was 901_LookAlive
You were probably right, I wouldn't put much stock in that like though.

Freeze? He was a known creep around that school, apparently. I talked about this years ago when he was hired at ole miss
That is what I was referring to, yes. There is a story how he required a student to change shirts in his office while he was present. He said her shirt was inappropriate and did not leave the room while she changed. If that is true, that tells me all I need to know about him.

That is what I was referring to, yes. There is a story how he required a student to change shirts in his office while he was present. He said her shirt was inappropriate and did not leave the room while she changed. If that is true, that tells me all I need to know about him.
I’d be surprised if it wasn’t true

Reactions: drvenner

VN Store

Back