'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

One good thing about all this NIL stuff is that we should have a lot more sources popping up on VN that have information regarding the "under the table" deals that are not a lot more "on the table" now.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Just saw some Florida fans freaking out on Twitter saying the Nolen’s have moved into a really nice house in Powell basically for free, that we have hooked up his dad with a Cush job at Pilot, that we have given him over 2mil in NIL assurances that will be announced after he commits and signs here.

Said it’s 100% he’s going to TN, and the rest is just building his portfolio for larger NIL deal opportunities
Dejaun has to be on board, now! 😎

Just saw some Florida fans freaking out on Twitter saying the Nolen’s have moved into a really nice house in Powell basically for free, that we have hooked up his dad with a Cush job at Pilot, that we have given him over 2mil in NIL assurances that will be announced after he commits and signs here.

Said it’s 100% he’s going to TN, and the rest is just building his portfolio for larger NIL deal opportunities
Sweet. Good job Tennessee guys!:cool:

Just sharing a rumor that I read, I do not know if it’s true but...

Nolen has contacted someone at SI TN to shoot a commitment video for him...to Tennessee.

If you connect the dots, @Bassmaster_Vol was part of the infamous "Podcast That Never Was" with a certain someone that is part of SI TN. If I had to guess, this is the info that he was excited about yesterday.

If you connect the dots, @Bassmaster_Vol was part of the infamous "Podcast That Never Was" with a certain someone that is part of SI TN. If I had to guess, this is the info that he was excited about yesterday.
Nope incorrect. Different info that he was excited about.

@TrippieRedd is the one that has the connection here and if he is saying he is getting info that it’s 100% it probably is 100%

And they say we can’t compete with Bama.

VN Store

Back