'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Final update: With his announcement today, the Memphis trio pushed even harder this weekend, to talk to him. From what I’m hearing, there has been a lot of influence by the three, In the past two weeks. He is interested in Tennessee still, and as of this morning, he has told people that he doesn't want to leave the state, and Tennessee would be a great fit. All in all, I think we’re in great shape here. He loves Pruitt, the campus, and the coaches. He has seen the fan base, and he knows that they’re amazing. He knows that they’re 100% behind Tennessee, and are great. So, it wouldn’t surprise me if he chooses us, and hops on the orange train, but we’ll see.

Final update: With his announcement today, the Memphis trio pushed even harder this weekend, to talk to him. From what I’m hearing, there has been a lot of influence by the three, In the past two weeks. He is interested in Tennessee still, and as of this morning, he has told people that he doesn't want to leave the state, and Tennessee would be a great fit. All in all, I think we’re in great shape here. He loves Pruitt, the campus, and the coaches. He has seen the fan base, and he knows that they’re amazing. He knows that they’re 100% behind Tennessee, and are great. So, it wouldn’t surprise me if he chooses us, and hops on the orange train, but we’ll see.

Please stop.

If you were a real insider you would know he’s picking the vols today.

Thanks fella!

The Memphis "5"?
Not to be confused with The Jackson 5.

You’re welcome.
hey guys, i withheld my long awaited insider post until all the other insiders opined. Truthfully i didnt want to come across as full of **** - or steal their thunder. It's the purest form of selflessness, iow im falling on my sword. Anywhoo, i spoke to some high schoolers today, the Trio - (not to be confused with the Johnny Trio at Carrabas), no sir. The Memphis Trio. i'm putting all my money on TN. #insider #check my stats #later necks. So please respect my decision, and all that.

Dyersburg Out. Edit: anybody who steps up to the Sewah gone get hash brown in they eyes!

I have 451 posts, none of which are creepy made up insider stories. Not sure what you're referencing mr. 40k (with less likes than posts).

By all means, provide your evidence that refutes what OD says. It’s pretty ridiculous imo that people bash everything the guy posts. People will say he is lying or full of crap. Yet for some reason, those same ones never offer any factual evidence to refute him.

How many posts someone has on a message board is completely irrelevant. Nice deflection though.

If you were a real insider you would know he’s picking the vols today.
I’m not really an insider, I only talk to people that are close to the situation, and are aware of what he has told them. From yesterday and this morning, he was telling people that Tenn. is a good fit. Only his family and the football coaches knows where he is choosing.

I’m not really an insider, I only talk to people that are close to the situation, and are aware of what he has told them. From yesterday and this morning, he was telling people that Tenn. is a good fit. Only his family and the football coaches knows where he is choosing.
He’s choosing Tennessee

‪‬

VN Store

Back