'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

You can’t just show up here after all this time and expect us to just forgive you and act like nothing happened. Do you know what this does to all our emotions? @Bassmaster_Vol is a mess every time you leave. Then you come back and he gets happy again. If you leave again you are the one who is going to tell him because I’m not doing it. I’ve seen those bass eyes tear up to many times.

Glad your back!!!!
Lol I’ll try to post more often. The restaurant is dominating my life.

Man I feel haunted as we get closer to Thomas announcing by the Hardy situation. It has the same feel. The same “ positive vibes “. The same desperate hope lol. The BVS is strong. Just want one highly rated domino to fall to start the good news flowing here. Hope this is the one.

Last edited:
You can’t just show up here after all this time and expect us to just forgive you and act like nothing happened. Do you know what this does to all our emotions? @Bassmaster_Vol is a mess every time you leave. Then you come back and he gets happy again. If you leave again you are the one who is going to tell him because I’m not doing it. I’ve seen those bass eyes tear up to many times.

Glad your back!!!!
😭

I got mine pulled out during basic. I don’t suggest that. Otherwise it’s not too bad.
I've put it off long enough. Tired of my dentist bitching when I go get my teeth cleaned. I have all 4. I think two are completely through, and two are just below the gum. They aren't side ways or anything, just hard to clean and occasionally become painful for a few days. I'm not too concerned with it. More upset with the fact I won't be able to work out for a few days.

Had mine pulled in the morning, left that afternoon on a camping/fishing weekend. Took extra cotton balls. You can workout. Just plan on losing a little extra blood. Of course that was about 50 years ago. Maybe they've had advancements.

VN Store

Back