'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

I’m not worried about this year. This year was about making in roads to Memphis. A lot of Ole Miss money in Memphis. A lot of crooked crap goes on. And Ole Miss is a lot closer than Knoxville. It’s not a sky is falling deal but it’s a cause for concern and my bet is people will be more concerned when he builds his staff.

This isn't a conspiracy. All schools have money for recruits. There are more Vols in Memphis than Ole Miss. Kiffin will be here a lot. But also in Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, and Florida. The coaches around here like Pruitt just fine, unlike Dooley and Jones.

Kiffin has destroyed every program he has been the leader of. If he is successful at Ole Piss, Hugh Freeze episode 2 renamed the Kiffin Show. They “Ole Piss” will be in worse shape when he leaves than today.

I hate to do this bc it comes in a format of me defending Kiffin but this is just nonsense.

Which programs did he destroy? UT’s downfall lays at the hands of admin, not Kiffin. He obviously didn’t help, but he didn’t destroy UT.

He didn’t destroy USC either. Pete Carroll says hi.

He didn’t destroy FAU. He made them much, much better.

Kiffin is a prick, liar, cheater and genuine bad person....trust me. Only about 10% of stuff about him while in ktown and other places has ever been reported.
Let’s refocus this thread on Big O.

Sounds like the type of guy to be successful at a corrupt team like ole Miss. He's going to recruit very well

Remembering that when Kiffin took the UT job he told Tajh Boyd if he signed with UT he would be a WR rather than a QB, it will be interesting to see what Kiffin does with his QB situation in Oxford, if he will prefer the pro-style QB Matt Corrall to the DT QB Plumlee, or has he adapted his philosophy after working with Hurts when he was at Bama.

VN Store

Back