'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

We NEVER need Bama to win. Period. Get that ish outta here. If he goes to Auburn he ain't going simply because AU beat Bama. Get real lol
Bama made enough mistakes last night, we would have beaten them. That was the worst I have seen they play in years. Saban made a buch of bad calls.

I’m on VQ and I have never heard of the latest ‘insider’. Nor do I think he called a ‘coach’ 30 minutes after a game. And I definitely don’t believe the coach contacted the person claiming this 30 minutes later after the game. Not trying to be mean, but some of you are really gullible
So he didn't silently commit? 🙏😁

I’m on VQ and I have never heard of the latest ‘insider’. Nor do I think he called a ‘coach’ 30 minutes after a game. And I definitely don’t believe the coach contacted the person claiming this 30 minutes later after the game. Not trying to be mean, but some of you are really gullible
if O is on phone with our coaches whilst all the Barn, he Vol!

Sounds like a guy throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks
Regardless of where he signs the guy may get lucky and then all of a sudden have insider status bc of his bulls gut acting like he knows people

I’ll take a shot at it
he’s a vol..... I know a few guys I talked to this morning that said Tennessee weathered the storm...
now if he’s a vol I can act like I have insider status

Some people on the internet hiding behind a screen wanting to be important is embarrassing and tells a lot about what type of person they actually are

Sounds like a guy throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks
Regardless of where he signs the guy may get lucky and then all of a sudden have insider status bc of his bulls gut acting like he knows people

I’ll take a shot at it
he’s a vol..... I know a few guys I talked to this morning that said Tennessee weathered the storm...
now if he’s a vol I can act like I have insider status

Some people on the internet hiding behind a screen wanting to be important is embarrassing and tells a lot about what type of person they actually are
in all fairness, you're behind a screen right now...to get technical. i dont disagree with what you've said! check my stats, later redneck!

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Auburn ain’t never going to win sh*t and Gus lost to Pruitt while it was his 1st year as a HC.

They beat an overrated Bama team without their starting QB. Big whoop.

Players go to Auburn and for one reason only... “Expenses”. Not because they win games. Wake up people.

Auburn ain’t never going to win sh*t and Gus lost to Pruitt while it was his 1st year as a HC.

They beat an overrated Bama team without their starting QB. Big whoop.

Players go to Auburn and for one reason only... “Expenses”. Not because they win games. Wake up people.
Auburn is a big gigantic bag of poop. I'll send stats later.

I don’t get all the hate for Rocker. While
Ideally every coach can be a great recruiter or a great developer/teacher, most skew one way or the other. Every staff should have a few pure coaches, Dan Brooks was never much of a recruiter but he was the best DL coach we’ve had in my lifetime, and the Fulmer staff as a whole was always able to recruit well. With the development we had on the DL this year, I’m not getting rid of him unless he just wants out.

Spare me the histrionics..I'm not miserable nor cowering, but I was right about Hardy, and think I am right about Omari. As much as I hate it, I have seen this song and dance play out way so many times that I can quote it about like I can Tombstone...

I hope I am wrong, but if I was a gambling man and I had the money, I would bet 100$ that I am not.

I really hope I am wrong...I am sick of that 🐎💩 school taking recruits we want. I hate them.

Still have time to change his mind once high is gone but going to have to be quick. He's an idiot if he wants to go there but sure parents will be moving to the Plains if he ends up there or will have new jobs.

I don’t get all the hate for Rocker. While
Ideally every coach can be a great recruiter or a great developer/teacher, most skew one way or the other. Every staff should have a few pure coaches, Dan Brooks was never much of a recruiter but he was the best DL coach we’ve had in my lifetime, and the Fulmer staff as a whole was always able to recruit well. With the development we had on the DL this year, I’m not getting rid of him unless he just wants out.
I think Rocker is probably one of the best position coaches in all of college football. What he's done with this patchwork DL this year is quite remarkable. His weakness seems to be on the trail. He's an older guy so maybe he doesn't relate well and has that "get off my lawn" type attitude. Who knows? Maybe he doesn't have that youthful energy. He's a very good coach though and I'm glad we have him.

I think Rocker is probably one of the best position coaches in all of college football. What he's done with this patchwork DL this year is quite remarkable. His weakness seems to be on the trail. He's an older guy so maybe he doesn't relate well and has that "get off my lawn" type attitude. Who knows? Maybe he doesn't have that youthful energy. He's a very good coach though and I'm glad we have him.

Pruitt always says our players are our best recruiters, this is where I want them focused. Rocker strikes me as the older dad type. Finds all the butt kissing as foolishness but loves those guys like sons.
Hope our guys really push that with these visitors.

VN Store

Back