'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

I have zero confidence we get this guy now...I don't care what AV says on this one. We needed AU to look horrid.
They can say what they want but Auburn’s defense didn’t look great at all. If Bama has Tua this game is a blow out of epic proportions.

No idea if we get this kid or not but Auburn didn’t look fantastic.

I have, just as many as you, and I'm not cowering in misery. And, yes...really.
Spare me the histrionics..I'm not miserable nor cowering, but I was right about Hardy, and think I am right about Omari. As much as I hate it, I have seen this song and dance play out way so many times that I can quote it about like I can Tombstone...

I hope I am wrong, but if I was a gambling man and I had the money, I would bet 100$ that I am not.

I really hope I am wrong...I am sick of that 🐎💩 school taking recruits we want. I hate them.

Reactions: JacketVol
And people are happy bama lost. No we needed bama to win...
We don't need Bama to win. We need to be better than Bama because we play them every year.

Barn is still the third best team in the West. Their coach still lost 3 games, aren't going to the SEC championship game, and probably not goin to a BCS bowl. Their coach will be on the hot seat next year. Bama not being Bama anymore is a great thing.

We don't need Bama to win. We need to be better than Bama because we play them every year.

Barn is still the third best team in the West. Their coach still lost 3 games, aren't going to the SEC championship game, and probably not goin to a BCS bowl. Their coach will be on the hot seat next year. Bama not being Bama anymore is a great thing.
The way to be better than bama is to have the right coaching and players like Hardy & Omari.

VN Store

Back