'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Really important for a bowl game. If we can't beat Carolina we probably wont beat Missouri either. Of course us not having Maurer makes this infinitely more difficult. Muschamp has our number and we're likely going to be pretty one dimensional on offense.
the only thing giving me some semblance of hope on the MO game is that we get a week off....they play GA and FL b2b.

so i won't say this game is an absolute must win..........but it'd sure be nice to get it out of the way...cause then you can start to talk about 7 wins and it be out there again for us.....and then 8 with a bowl win.

i'm getting ahead of myself....so i'll stop. but let's just go win every game we play the rest of the season.

it will almost certainly be shrout / JG. im praying shrout has been paying attention and soaking up his practice reps this season.

I hope Shrout comes out and just wows us all. Doubtful but we can hope. I mean Chaney has all week to focus on him...that's what happened with Maurer, albeit 2 weeks with a bye with Maurer.

the only thing giving me some semblance of hope on the MO game is that we get a week off....they play GA and FL b2b.

so i won't say this game is an absolute must win..........but it'd sure be nice to get it out of the way...cause then you can start to talk about 7 wins and it be out there again for us.....and then 8 with a bowl win.

i'm getting ahead of myself....so i'll stop. but let's just go win every game we play the rest of the season.
What gives me a semblance of hope is having watched them play Vandy. How can you not have hope after that?

This kid looks just as good at OT as he does at DT (they actually line him up at DE a lot too).

I take it we are recruiting him as a DT. But he looks like he could play RT at the next level too.

Let’s get him on campus and figure it out.

This kid looks just as good at OT as he does at DT (they actually line him up at DE a lot too).

I take it we are recruiting him as a DT. But he looks like he could play RT at the next level too.

Let’s get him on campus and figure it out.
Morris and Wright may have something to do with that.

Reactions: johnfnkelly
Postgame VQ podcast said it was huge to get his sister to come with him (she didn’t visit A&M) they basically said she has to sign off on wherever he goes. She’s going to dental school at Ole Miss.

Postgame VQ podcast said it was huge to get his sister to come with him (she didn’t visit A&M) they basically said she has to sign off on wherever he goes. She’s doing to dental school at Ole Miss.

People in Mississippi have Teeth. Learn something new everyday

VN Store

Back