'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT commit 12/9/19)

Wormwood

Two of our final 7 spots are this kid and Small. 5 left, who do y’all want?
Pretty sure we only have 15 committed right now that count toward the 25. OL from TX is a blueshirt commit (never visited) and the long snapper is as well I believe. Or PWO I can’t recall. Williamson (WR from Memphis) gets the git card. So I see 10 spots right now possibility of 1-2 more changes. Assuming we land Omari and Jabari, we’d have anywhere from 7-10 spots left. Also, Baron is a Vol.

We will get 1 of Tisdol, Whitehead or Kaho.

We will take Perry if we don’t flip Hardy.

If Phillip Webb picks LSU it’s possible Ojulari flips back to us.

I think Tee Martin pulls off a surprise somewhere with a WR whether it’s somehow flipping Jarrett or pulling a guy like Henderson from Cali. Or maybe good news from the transfer portal even.

TrippieRedd

Pretty sure we only have 15 committed right now that count toward the 25. OL from TX is a blueshirt commit (never visited) and the long snapper is as well I believe. Or PWO I can’t recall. Williamson (WR from Memphis) gets the git card. So I see 10 spots right now possibility of 1-2 more changes. Assuming we land Omari and Jabari, we’d have anywhere from 7-10 spots left. Also, Baron is a Vol.

We will get 1 of Tisdol, Whitehead or Kaho.

We will take Perry if we don’t flip Hardy.

If Phillip Webb picks LSU it’s possible Ojulari flips back to us.

I think Tee Martin pulls off a surprise somewhere with a WR whether it’s somehow flipping Jarrett or pulling a guy like Henderson from Cali. Or maybe good news from the transfer portal even.
@RyanWalkerPGH there ya go.

VolunteerHillbilly

Spike Drinks, Not Trees
long time ago a friend told me to unwrap ze moonpie, place onto a plate and microwave for :40. Then top with vanilla ice cream. I left out the getting torched first.

My friend told me that.
40 seconds seems like a long time. Maybe 4 seconds? I think the Christmas party circuit starts this weekend. I'll try to pack a moon pie and see if I can get some alone time in someone else's kitchen so I can see what kind of mess 40 seconds of microwaves will make of a moonpie.

VN Store

Sponsors