'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Give me Baron, flip BJ. flip Hardy, Washington, and the Nevada LBer.
Sitting here running scenarios thru my head. If we want Small, Hodge, and Zaquandre White (RB’s) do we take them all or does one get git shirt or do we stop recruiting White and Whitehead? Space is tight.

Two of our final 7 spots are this kid and Small. 5 left, who do y’all want?

Pretty sure we only have 15 committed right now that count toward the 25. OL from TX is a blueshirt commit (never visited) and the long snapper is as well I believe. Or PWO I can’t recall. Williamson (WR from Memphis) gets the git card. So I see 10 spots right now possibility of 1-2 more changes. Assuming we land Omari and Jabari, we’d have anywhere from 7-10 spots left. Also, Baron is a Vol.

We will get 1 of Tisdol, Whitehead or Kaho.

We will take Perry if we don’t flip Hardy.

If Phillip Webb picks LSU it’s possible Ojulari flips back to us.

I think Tee Martin pulls off a surprise somewhere with a WR whether it’s somehow flipping Jarrett or pulling a guy like Henderson from Cali. Or maybe good news from the transfer portal even.

Pretty sure we only have 15 committed right now that count toward the 25. OL from TX is a blueshirt commit (never visited) and the long snapper is as well I believe. Or PWO I can’t recall. Williamson (WR from Memphis) gets the git card. So I see 10 spots right now possibility of 1-2 more changes. Assuming we land Omari and Jabari, we’d have anywhere from 7-10 spots left. Also, Baron is a Vol.

We will get 1 of Tisdol, Whitehead or Kaho.

We will take Perry if we don’t flip Hardy.

If Phillip Webb picks LSU it’s possible Ojulari flips back to us.

I think Tee Martin pulls off a surprise somewhere with a WR whether it’s somehow flipping Jarrett or pulling a guy like Henderson from Cali. Or maybe good news from the transfer portal even.
@RyanWalkerPGH there ya go.

giphy.gif

Bass gets even more tore up over recruiting than the actual games. It's an endearing quality.

long time ago a friend told me to unwrap ze moonpie, place onto a plate and microwave for :40. Then top with vanilla ice cream. I left out the getting torched first.

My friend told me that.
40 seconds seems like a long time. Maybe 4 seconds? I think the Christmas party circuit starts this weekend. I'll try to pack a moon pie and see if I can get some alone time in someone else's kitchen so I can see what kind of mess 40 seconds of microwaves will make of a moonpie.

I'm hoping he will come fish with me on Chickamauga, he'd feel better. I will even spring for the cheap beer, he can choose Schlitz, PBR, or Red, White and Lube...
RW&B is pretty rank but the other two are hipster beers. You should be looking for Weideman's or New Orleans Best.

VN Store

Back