'20 TN DT Omari Thomas (UT SIGNEE)

Tennessee defensive coordinator Derrick Ansley, defensive line coach Tracy Rocker and running backs coach David Johnson all stopped at Briarcrest Christian School in Eads, Tenn., earlier today to see four-star DL Omari Thomas. according to Briarcrest coach Brian Stewart. Briarcrest also is the home of three-star all-purpose back Jabari Small.

Larry Porter, Auburn's tight ends and H-backs coach and special teams coordinator, also stopped by to see Thomas today.
callahan

Hey @Bassmaster_Vol how’s that stress meter looking now?
giphy.gif

S

And then to pacify him, Donnan hired his best friend Kevin Ramsey to be DC...that went really well. I think Donnan and Ramsey came to blows when he got fired.
I keep forgetting Ramsey’s name when the subject of Garner comes up. Didn’t slip much under him when Garner left so Donnan doubled down.

S

And then to pacify him, Donnan hired his best friend Kevin Ramsey to be DC...that went really well. I think Donnan and Ramsey came to blows when he got fired.

LOL forgot about Ramsey.

When Garner was fired by Bowden there was another AU coach (he and RG were fired together), that chased Bowden around his desk and down the hall wanting to kick butt. They had to call campus police. Can’t remember his name, he played LB at AU

Reactions: Dudley Smith
LOL forgot about Ramsey.

When Garner was fired by Bowden there was another AU coach (he and RG were fired together), that chased Bowden around his desk and down the hall wanting to kick butt. They had to call campus police. Can’t remember his name, he played LB at AU

Bowdens first two teams are probably my two favorite non UT teams. They were fun to watch and really well coached. His QB coach went on to bigger and better things.

VN Store

Back