'19 TN DT Elijah Simmons (Tennessee signee)

Best part of that video is the one time he got stood up he patted the dude on the back and immediately lined back up he wanted redemption. That to me shows hes got that fire in him because you see a lot of these videos these kids will get mad or run their mouth but he wanted more.

If you're talking about the rep around the 1 minute mark he may have been apologizing for back handing him then smacking the **** out of him. LOL He took violent hands to a whole new level on that rep.

100% committed kind of players we need going to be a force on the D-line
Go Vols

I remember an article about him where his coach was saying as a freshman he came in and could barely bench 135, and as of this past summer he can bench 400+. So that’s in 3 years time. Scary what his potential could be

Let the man weigh 350, dang. Just convert some fat to muscle.... the last staff made McKenzie lose a bunch a bunch of weight and it ruined his college career

Let the man weigh 350, dang. Just convert some fat to muscle.... the last staff made McKenzie lose a bunch a bunch of weight and it ruined his college career
I think the real problem was he sat out his senior year in high school and when he started out at Tennessee he was in terrible physical condition and suffered injuries while trying to get in shape. He was injured most of the time he was here.

he'll be benching 1,200 lbs by his senior season at UT
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back