'19 TN DT Elijah Simmons (Tennessee signee)

Kid will be a stud here, probably day 1. Very fluid to be that big, lawd knows we need some of those fleet footed d-linemen Alabama always seem to have

Kid makes me think of Jerry BAll with the Detroit Lions
You are going to love this kid.
Jerry Ball was the NT for the Lions and he plugged up the middle of the line for sure.......................
Plus this kid may be quicker than Jerry was

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Best part of that video is the one time he got stood up he patted the dude on the back and immediately lined back up he wanted redemption. That to me shows hes got that fire in him because you see a lot of these videos these kids will get mad or run their mouth but he wanted more.

Just visited with him.

He said he had a good weekend. Hung out with Emmit Gooden alot. Gooden was his host. Spent most of his coaches time with Tracy Rocker.

Simmons said he was solid to the Vols. He's not going to sign until February and does plan on taking some trips for fun. Likely to visit Missouri and Memphis.

Currently weighs 350 pounds, Tennessee wants him at 325 by the time he arrives in June

-Hubbs

Why not signing until February?
Guessing its because he's going to be a blue shirt and count towards 2020. I would bet this weekends visit was actually an unofficial visit.. but you won't be able to find any confirmation either way. They won't let that info out.

72....OL?
It’s a thing. Like when they were doing the single digits.

And good grief what a wingspan. Usually them wide boys don’t have the long arms too. The best thing is that he looks like he hasn’t even begun to work on really being big so he’s got that much more to grow.

VN Store

Back