'19 TN DL Zion Logue (UGA Commit)

Atlanta Vol called a flip here a week ago. Looks like things went south here.

Because there are people who would like him to go to TN but there are also butthurt people who can't get over that we wanted him to camp before offering and UGA offered first(at freaking camp). Then for some reason we went ahead and offered before he camped. Probably better off if we didn't do that

I don’t expect much from this kid wherever he goes...he’s soft...

I don’t care how athletic he is...that alone will keep him from succeeding at the P5 level

Reactions: Voltopia
Tennessee visited with Zion Logue earlier this week and the 4-star UGA commit was penciled in to take an OV with the Vols this weekend. That will no longer happen. Logue, who had an in-home with some of UGA’s staff on Monday, has shut down his recruitment and will sign with the Bulldogs in December. He has informed Tennessee, Ole Miss and others of his decision.
-VQ

200w.gif

Thread...must.......die!
It was well on its way and then here you come
TYrHbI.gif

@secking any info on Jermaine Johnson? Is he still a take with y’all trending with so many DL recruits?

PS I didn’t want to start a thread on him if he didn’t have any relevance to TN.

Too early to call it 100% yet from my side of the street. However I am going to call a FLIP here.
Pretty confident we get it done.
No doubt this sucks...not only did I miss here...we also missed here and it hurts even more because these are in state kids. That has to change in the future.

No doubt this sucks...not only did I miss here...we also missed here and it hurts even more because these are in state kids. That has to change in the future.
I always got the feeling this kid was never going to give us a fair shot anyway; like, we were always fighting a losing battle to begin with.

VN Store

Back