'19 TN DL Zion Logue (UGA Commit)

Yeah because Missouri is such a bad team....
They’re a decent team with a high level QB. The problem is on paper their recruiting average is in the upper 30s to low 40s. With the resources being pumped into the program, we don’t want to lose to teams like this nor should we expect to.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I agree, but, unfortunately, UGA has the luxury of taking the time to develop guys like Zion. That said, I'm still surprised he's a take for UGA at this point--I expected him to receive the "git shirt" by this point.

Good points. It's entirely possible this kid balls out in a couple of years. I saw him play a little against Blackman a few weeks ago and he didn't seem to show out much, if any.

I saw Derek Barnett play in HS on several occasions. He was clearly dominate, even as a sophomore and junior.

This kid did not show out even remotely like DB did in HS and they play the same position.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
My friend lives in Lebanon and has watched him play almost every game. Looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. If he can get a mean streak he could be a really good football player.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
They’re a decent team with a high level QB. The problem is on paper their recruiting average is in the upper 30s to low 40s. With the resources being pumped into the program, we don’t want to lose to teams like this nor should we expect to.
Well, you expect to compete every game but when you are coming off of a year where you went 0-8 in the SEC then of course Missouri is a challenge.

Especially with Drew Locke being the QB.

My friend lives in Lebanon and has watched him play almost every game. Looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. If he can get a mean streak he could be a really good football player.
Feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone with this comment. While I'm here, is Darnell Wright an EE?

It will be intriguing to see how Mel Tucker's departure from UGA will impact all the defensive prospects UT is trying to flip or recruit.

I like Pruitt vs Kirby as recruiters.
I like Pruitt over Kirby as well but Kirby is no slouch in recruiting. Has been in the top 5 in recruiter rankings multiple times unfortunately. And I don’t see how losing the DC with a DC head coach effects much unless he was one of their main recruiters

Reactions: Catbone
This is such a bad take and rampant in this thread. Kid has boatloads of potential and all of the big programs can see it but the armchair analysts in this thread know better?
I'm only saying this based on what I have seen in person. The key word you used was potential. Neither seem to play hard and get beat by lesser talent. JMO.

I'm only saying this based on what I have seen in person. The key word you used was potential. Neither seem to play hard and get beat by lesser talent. JMO.

I second this. Not impressed when I saw him play Blackman a few weeks ago. I always like seeing local kids do well, even at UGA, so maybe he ballz out in the future. His best bet it to go to UGA and get stronger and sit a while to figure out how to play big, because he was handled all night by Blackman's OL.

Reactions: peaygolf
i dont know why the hell i posted that in here, thought i was in the main thread ,,, derp

I second this. Not impressed when I saw him play Blackman a few weeks ago. I always like seeing local kids do well, even at UGA, so maybe he ballz out in the future. His best bet it to go to UGA and get stronger and sit a while to figure out how to play big, because he was handled all night by Blackman's OL.
I 3rd this and I think I've made it pretty clear in this thread my opinion on him. I just don't think he has that "dog" in him and spends far too much time at the trainer's table.

Reactions: MadWorld
Stupid... it wasnt depth at all. Also if Hurts played the whole game bama easily wins vs UGA bc he could actually run the ball

VN Store

Back