'19 TN DL Zion Logue (UGA Commit)

This is what losing to Mizzou looks like folks

The Missouri loss is an indictment of how far this program has fallen, and how much work Pruitt and staff have left to do to even make us competitive in the SEC. If we lose to Vandy, a Top-15 recruiting finish is an amazing feat by this staff.

The Missouri loss is an indictment of how far this program has fallen, and how much work Pruitt and staff have left to do to even make us competitive in the SEC. If we lose to Vandy, a Top-15 recruiting finish is an amazing feat by this staff.
Yeah because Missouri is such a bad team....

I am in the camp that one game is not going to lose recruits. Your staff can either develop players and relationships or it can't. If you want to complain about Mizzou, then the South Carolina game was just as important.

Pruitt will find players.
I think he's talking about fans flipping out. We got to have the players that want to change the program around. So if there not willing to go through a bit of a struggle we probably don't want them, they become a cancer to the team.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Honestly Mizzou is a pretty good team, had it not pi$$ poured rain during the USCjr game they would have won that game, and if the refs hadn't bailed out Kentucky they would've won that game as well, so that would have them sitting at 9-2

Not going to happen. Its the same as last year. Lots of talk about flipping big time players only to watch them sign elsewhere. Then our "insiders" getting defended by the same people telling us how you can't predict what 18 year old kids will do. Don't expect to get the Grayson 3 either.
Nothing has changed with the Grayson trio. Tn still in the drivers seat.

Logue has size, can’t coach size.,will need coaching up.
Still guys on the list for Tn to grab but a couple guys will need to be processed to make room, who gets processed?

Nothing has changed with the Grayson trio. Tn still in the drivers seat.

Logue has size, can’t coach size.,will need coaching up.
Still guys on the list for Tn to grab but a couple guys will need to be processed to make room, who gets processed?
King, maybe you can help me out with something? Maybe I should ask first, have you seen Clemons and Eboigbe film?

IMO, if UGA are coming to TN to get their defensive lineman, then something is off for them. He has to be near the bottom of their board. Maybe turns into a beast in a few years, but he would not help us anytime soon.

I could be completely off on this, and I probably am. He reminds me of Maleik Gray’s recruitment in the sense that he has big offers, high ranking, but his stats have never measured up. I understand last year he was still growing into his body, but it feels like he should have impacted things more than his stats show. That said, if we flip him I am sure I will find a way to talk myself out of this lol.

IMO, if UGA are coming to TN to get their defensive lineman, then something is off for them. He has to be near the bottom of their board. Maybe turns into a beast in a few years, but he would not help us anytime soon.

I agree, but, unfortunately, UGA has the luxury of taking the time to develop guys like Zion. That said, I'm still surprised he's a take for UGA at this point--I expected him to receive the "git shirt" by this point.

Reactions: MadWorld
Honestly, never really thought we were gonna flip him. Remember posting in here an interview he did with RTI where he said "To be honest, I'm probably gonna end up a Dawg" when asked about his recruitment and visiting other schools such as UT.

But there are plenty of other D-linemen on our board still.

They took him very early for him to be bottom of the board.

"
"They" haven't taken anyone yet.

Okay, “they” took his commitment very early to be bottom of the board.

He’s a 250 player with huge upside. Last time I looked UGA had the highest star rating in the country. Not exactly struggling.

Clemons, no. Eboigbe, yes. Do you want me to watch the Clemons film?
If it's not too much trouble.

I watch a little film, but definitely not enough to know even half of what to talk about, you know; but a little bit. Eboigbe is pretty much considered elite, or right there knocking on the door, and Clemons...hardly anyone has heard of him, it seems. What am I missing? What separates them, if anything? I know Eboigbe is bigger; but, both rush the passer, and Clemons competition looked way tougher, and he looks explosive as hell. Is the reason there's a difference is because they'll being playing different positions at the next level, and Eboigbe projects to be better, even though, if I remember correctly, Pruitt was really the only one looking at Clemons for OLB, and everyone else wasn't as high in him at DE?

Anyway, can you take a look, sir. Would like to know what you think.

Mizzou isn't a bad team at all. I was referring to the nearly 5 TD point differential between the teams--UT wasn't even competitive.

Well that’s what happens when your defense is in places to stop a team but then doesn’t make plays.

Not to mention a late RB fumble returned for a touchdown.

We were doing things good at the beginning, then just crumbled. It happens and people forget that Missouri played Georgia close. So yeah.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back