'20 TN DL Tre'vonn Rybka (UK commit)

I meant to chime in the other night when yall was talking about rooting for the Sooners. I have always been a closet fan of them no joke. I'm claiming them with you Gucci
The news is that the Oklahoma Insider that put in the first CB heard something from Rybka specifically and he jumped the gun. Rybka is supposedly solid with Kentucky and that Oklahoma insider that started the rumor has now changed his CB back to undecided so it looks like Rybka just told the oklahoma guy what he wanted to hear. Rybka trolled them just like he did us.

I live in the area where Rybka goes to school, and I know some of the staff at Dickson County High School. They all say the same thing, that Rybka wants a committable offer from Oklahoma, but since that doesn't look promising, he has picked Kentucky.
Apparently, he does not care for the Vols at any level. So, for now; he is sticking with KY, but still hoping for OU.
That's okay. Good luck to him. He loses to the Vols next year one way or the other.

EDIT: I do not know the kid or pretend to.

I live in the area where Rybka goes to school, and I know some of the staff at Dickson County High School. They all say the same thing, that Rybka wants a committable offer from Oklahoma, but since that doesn't look promising, he has picked Kentucky.
Apparently, he does not care for the Vols at any level. So, for now; he is sticking with KY, but still hoping for OU.
That's okay. Good luck to him. He loses to the Vols next year one way or the other.

EDIT: I do not know the kid or pretend to.
And the next year and the next year....

Reactions: BucksnortVol

VN Store

Back