'20 TN DL Tre'vonn Rybka (UK commit)

Ok, I'll fess up I seldom read individual recruit threads, usually just read Recruiting Forum Talk. Are we on this guy or not and if we are, is he visiting this weekend?
Hard to tell from posts unless one is keeping up.. TIA

Ok, I'll fess up I seldom read individual recruit threads, usually just read Recruiting Forum Talk. Are we on this guy or not and if we are, is he visiting this weekend?
Hard to tell from posts unless one is keeping up.. TIA
Yes, we are. UT/UK battle it seems. No word yet if he'll visit this weekend but if he does thats a good sign for UT's chances.

Reactions: barrylee
Three-star defensive lineman Tre'vonn Rybka of Dickson County High School in Dickson, Tenn., is one of the in-state targets Tennessee still is trying to get back on campus this weekend. The Vols still are one of the favorites to land Rybka, along with Kentucky, as he prepares to announce his decision on Aug. 20. Barring a change of plans, this weekend will be the last chance for teams to host him before he makes his choice. Sources indicated that it’s still shaping up to be a major battle between the Vols and Wildcats, and it still wouldn’t be a surprise if he picked either team. The lone prediction on the 247Sports Crystal Ball still points to Tennessee as the favorite to land him, and sources said the Vols would love to get him back to Knoxville this weekend to give themselves one more chance to impress him in person.

-Callahan

Three-star DL Tre’vonn Rybka of Dickson County High School in Dickson, Tenn., just told me he’s not planning to visit anywhere this weekend.

Earlier this week, he said he was looking into whether he might visit Tennessee or perhaps even Vanderbilt. Right now, though, it sounds like he’ll be staying home unless something changes over the next 36 hours.

This weekend — and technically early next week — will be the last chance for schools to host anyone on visits until the end of August. With Rybka currently planning to announce his decision on Aug. 20, that means he might not get to visit the Vols again before making his choice if he sticks with his current plan and timeline. It’s still looking like a Kentucky-Tennessee battle for Rybka

- Callahan

He's going to end up at UK, isn't he?

Or, is he not visiting anywhere to not give a clear indication of where he is going that could ruin his announcement before he's ready to make it?

VN Store

Back