'20 TN DL Marcus Henderson

The Whitehaven kids are working hard in recruiting these guys. They’re not letting up. These guys are committed to Tennessee. You have to give these guys credit, for they are recruiting the Memphis guys hard. Hearing good news still on all of these guys.

The Whitehaven kids are working hard in recruiting these guys. They’re not letting up. These guys are committed to Tennessee. You have to give these guys credit, for they are recruiting the Memphis guys hard. Hearing good news still on all of these guys.
Are you going to tell us this every 5 minutes?

@Orange defense Hey man, needing an update on the Whitehaven trio
giphy.gif

While talking to someone this morning, I’ve heard that it is possible, that some of the coaches will be at the Knoxville Catholic football game tonight, to watch him and possibly a couple of more play.

While talking to someone this morning, I’ve heard that it is possible, that some of the coaches will be at the Knoxville Catholic football game tonight, to watch him and possibly a couple of more play.
I wish I had your insight. OD presidential elect 2020.

OD is busy scouting Millington for D'burg game tonight. He's got too much on his plate.:rolleyes:
Actually, I don’t know where I’m going tonight, to be honest. That was a thought, to go to that game, but I may track up and see my cousin play. He plays for the Lake Co. Falcons.

Reactions: LittleVol
Actually, I don’t know where I’m going tonight, to be honest. That was a thought, to go to that game, but I may track up and see my cousin play. He plays for the Lake Co. Falcons.
Lake County......used to have good teams. beat my old school in '79...I think

VN Store

Back