'25 TN DL Ethan Utley (Tennessee commit)

VQ saying to watch out for Texas.
Would be strange to commit this early and it be Texas. The early commitment usually means instate because you don’t wanna deal with instate people on you for such a long period of time and because it allows you to peer recruit.

This is a great sign for Tennessee. That Garner relationship with mama is paying off.

Would be strange to commit this early and it be Texas. The early commitment usually means instate because you don’t wanna deal with instate people on you for such a long period of time and because it allows you to peer recruit.

This is a great sign for Tennessee. That Garner relationship with mama is paying off.
Cannot imagine a Texas commit. Other than BVS, I think its us. Would lean more UGA y, Clemsuck, or us.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
I wouldn’t count chickens…Texas is in this!
-AP

Responding to a poster asking what happened to CRG supposedly having a strong connection here:

“It’s still strong. I still think TN is deep in it. Just don’t believe it’s done and I know Texas is in play.”
-AP

And Matt Ray chiming in because people are attacking AP for saying something they don’t want to hear, “There’s no trolling on it. Texas is deep in this one, too. This will be a push to the finish for both schools.”
-M Ray

I wouldn’t count chickens…Texas is in this!
-AP

Responding to a poster asking what happened to CRG supposedly having a strong connection here:

“It’s still strong. I still think TN is deep in it. Just don’t believe it’s done and I know Texas is in play.”
-AP

And Matt Ray chiming in because people are attacking AP for saying something they don’t want to hear, “There’s no trolling on it. Texas is deep in this one, too. This will be a push to the finish for both schools.”
-M Ray
hate to hear that. that's usually VQ for watch your nads.

We'll be fine either way. This kid, as all have who go elsewhere, has been here many times ergo has had every chance to come home to good guys. Sometimes dudes will do anything they can to go elsewhere.

Reactions: 19_GBO_19

VN Store

Back