'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

Mine plays a polyphonic version of Chasing Waterfalls by TLC.
tumblr_nil41rSKgu1s6qydqo2_250.gif

No one in Kentucky has connections. I said the same when WVU people would try to drop cfb "insider" knowledge on me there.

Bro, if you had connections you wouldn't be living in Kentucky. Being connected and living in Kentucky is literally mutually exclusive. These guys just make crap up and see what sticks. Recruiting coverage is easy because you blame your misses on "kids will be kids" yet still have a 33-50% chance being correct just pulling names out of a hat.

Wiltfong thinks Vols along with 3 others tomorrow.
I like Tennessee for at least four commitments Wednesday. It seems like the Vols are going to win out for Top247 linebacker Len'Neth Whitehead who some schools also recruited to play running back. One of the top throwers in the country, he’s expected to do track and field at the school of his choosing and I believe that aspect has helped the Vols as well. While Kentucky and Ohio State have maybe made the recruitment of Top247 prospect Tyler Baron interesting, I think he’ll choose to play for Jeremy Pruitt and company who like him at outside linebacker. An official visit to see the Vols beat Vanderbilt to conclude the season seemed to put them in front for defensive lineman Reginald Perry and talking to quarterback/athlete Jimmy Holiday at this past week’s Alabama-Mississippi All-Star I got the sense the momentum was with Tennessee to flip him from TCU.

VN Store

Back