'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

have seen him several times and he’s a really good prospect but he’s not close to having the motor that Barnett had at Brentwood the recruiting guys always undervalued him.
I mean, can’t really expect another Barnett! But if Baron can be half what Barnett was then he will become a fan favorite rather quickly! Love sewing Tennessee boys show out in Orange!

I mean, can’t really expect another Barnett! But if Baron can be half what Barnett was then he will become a fan favorite rather quickly! Love sewing Tennessee boys show out in Orange!
Barnett would always be able to make plays but he’s not an ideal fit in the 3-4 imo.

Reactions: Smokeytom
What about Rybka? Do we target him after we beat Kentucky on Saturday? It is hard to believe Jeremy Pruitt hasn’t done a better job of locking down elite local talent. I am stunned quite frankly.
well, the kid committed privately 3 months ago, told committs, recruits and coaches last weekend he was still coming.

made a trip to Auburn and picked up their hat today.

who's fault do you really think this is again???????

well, the kid committed privately 3 months ago, told committs, recruits and coaches last weekend he was still coming.

Fault isn’t the issue. The kid obviously chose Auburn because he felt it was a more appealing option. Its Jeremy Pruitt’s job to make Tennessee an attractive place to play as well. Thus far, we’ve settled for lesser talent at most positions in this class. What gives?

Reactions: KBVol
Fault isn’t the issue. The kid obviously chose Auburn because he felt it was a more appealing option. Its Jeremy Pruitt’s job to make Tennessee an attractive place to play as well. Thus far, we’ve settled for lesser talent at most positions in this class. What gives?
obviously....lol.....

source.gif

Auburn is one greasy fart away from crapping itself and it all going down in a ball of flames. They are on the verge of becoming us 12 years ago, when they fire Gus, if they don’t make a homerun hire.

JOHN I HOPE YOU DO KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH I DO KNOW THE ENVIRONMENT WE LIVE IN AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AT TENNESSEE! BRADY HOKE SIGNING OFF
WHY DO I READ ALL OF YOUR POST LIKE COACH O WOULD SPEAK??

Where are our bag men? AU has consistently beat us for recruits ever since Dooley was here.
AtlVol, the Great Tennessee Volunteers Bagman of Bagmen said he countered yesterday, got everything square......he was obviously wrong yet again.

[]

Last edited by a moderator:

VN Store

Back