'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

One of our few experienced defensive players leaving. Not good. I know some people here aren't high on him, but it's not like we exactly have a ton of backup options. Not good. Not good.
His dad was fired. I imagine it would be hard to play for guys that fired your dad.

Ok. I didn’t want him to leave, but at least we can take up to seven replacements for those entering the portal. Let’s move on to the next one.

Reactions: lenoxvol
Damn, this one isn't good. He's not a great player, but solid against the run. For some reason, our defense plays a 290 lb DE most of the time though and only one pass rusher. I hope Banks knows we could actually play 2 pass rushers at the same time. Hopefully Verse, Josephs and Pearce can get after the QB next year.

Damn, this one isn't good. He's not a great player, but solid against the run. For some reason, our defense plays a 290 lb DE most of the time though and only one pass rusher. I hope Banks knows we could actually play 2 pass rushers at the same time. Hopefully Verse, Josephs and Pearce can get after the QB next year.

If we get Verse

Reactions: Volanooga2521

Use to piss me off all by not playing 2 pass rushers. We actually started doing that more on obviously passing downs as the season progressed tho.

Reactions: Volanooga2521
I know he flirted with KY for a long time before finally picking us late. Probably has good relationships there. And it’s gotta be tough playing for an organization that fired your dad, whether it was justified or not.

Would love to still have him for depth, but having him on/off the team next year doesn’t affect our win total one way or the other IMO.

VN Store

Back