'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

We’ll see.

keep looking. ain't happening.
giphy.gif

The circumstances around this thread indicate that this thread will be a hot topic for days and perhaps weeks. Someone suggesting this thread should die is just naive.
I ain't naive, it ain't hurtin me none I just didn't like the thought of the possibility of the slim chance the recruit or family could be reading the thread and is still gaining the attention he/they want from us/ our fan base. That's all I was trying to say, but hey I'm a adult I can skip a thread I don't wanna read I was just trying to make a point, guess it failed.

I ain't naive, it ain't hurtin me none I just didn't like the thought of the possibility of the slim chance the recruit or family could be reading the thread and is still gaining the attention he/they want from us/ our fan base. That's all I was trying to say, but hey I'm a adult I can skip a thread I don't wanna read I was just trying to make a point, guess it failed.
Agree with the sentiment. But I've seen this rodeo before. Only Frank has the power to stop this train now.

Fail big time. VN is no different than any other fan website when it comes to recruit criticism.

I doubt the recruit or the school he went to will get any satisfaction out of this thread. I doubt anything serious happens to the kid or Auburn, but the NCAA will definitely see a broken process and want it addressed. Anyone thinking otherwise is just being naive

I doubt the recruit or the school he went to will get any satisfaction out of this thread. I doubt anything serious happens to the kid or Auburn, but the NCAA will definitely see a broken process and want it addressed. Anyone thinking otherwise is just being naive
I agree. At least Hardy and Auburn if not officially reprimanded in some manner will at least receive somewhat of a hit to their reputation.

Yeah the NCAA just hates that. LOLOL

This kid and the family are absolute garbage. Can’t remember anything like this. Will be interesting to see if NCAA take any interest on either side (since we were in very constant communication with the kid). Last week we had actually arranged everything for his visit etc...total head scratcher. But we move ahead! More fish out there.

I'm guessing that at some point in the future the NCAA will implement a rule that forces schools to publicly release the names of every recruit who signs early. No more, "I'm signing early, but I want it kept secret so I can have my moment." That'll prevent recruits and their families from putting on immature charades like this in the future.

With all this speculation going on, I seriously doubt that our coaches did not know if he signed or not, unless he flat out lied to their faces. If this is the case, then they will report the violation to the NCAA just like that. "we asked the student athlete if he had signed the LOI and he stated NO."

This is not our coaches first rodeo.

It sounds like the entire Hardy family lied to the coaches faces. It's also strange that his name didn't show up in the database at the close of the ESP since the coaches were able to confirm that Darnell Washington's NLI to Georgia was in.

Just to bring a grin. Garner is a candidate for the OM DL job. I’d say a lot of fans would be happy if that happened.

Kiffin knows the waters he's swimming in now and how to make it happen. He's going to load up on recruiters and guys who push the envelope but manage not getting caught. This move helps recruiting and hurts a division rival. Win/win for him.

VN Store

Back