'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I noticed. It's still stupid of them to run it.

It's certainly your right to voice that opinion. I just don't see any problem with it at all, they never said they agreed with it, in fact I took it at quite the opposite. Looked to me like they wanted TN fans to see it and take it for the bullish!t that it is, looks like any other article or quote that is run by an opponents players, coaches, fans or journalists that is expected to be ridiculed. I liken it to members on here that post quotes from some of our rivals message boards, it's all just fodder that is expected to draw a laugh at its sometimes ignorance. I personally don't care for KNS, but I don't see the need for the outrage over an article that is expected to be taken to the cleaners. If it was an article that they put out there because it cloned their opinion then I would certainly agree with the blasting of them. To each their own though. I just hope Auburn gets their ass handed to them in every game they play, but I've always felt that way. I despise Auburn !

The fact that compliance even has to deal with self reporting this is ridiculous. Idk if he was listed as signed in the database or not but I would suspect we have someone monitoring it. Probably a case of it updating late since Auburn waited till the last minute to list him as signed. The fact that the kid continued to talk to another coaching staff lead them along and even set up visits should be a violation of some kind. It will be interesting to see how the NCAA deals with this. I’m betting nothing of significance comes of it.

It’s been in the database for at least 3 weeks.

I don’t think anything will come of it, but the AD and support staff need to do a better job of supporting the coaches. The whole situation was avoidable.

He choose Auburn because of their engineering program and him really liking how the campus is set up. He's a very smart kid that's happens to be a good football player. I know it can really hurt or bother you when your team don't get a recruit you actually want especially someone in your state. Trust me I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan so I feel where you guys are coming from. He should have waited until February period to decide on his team before making a commitment to anyone like his initial plan was so all of this could have been avoided. Things could have been handled better in my opinion but I support him with his decision. I do feel like Tennessee Football program is on a rise and with all the new coaches joining the SEC West. I don't see Gus surviving but again that's my opinion. I did tell you guys I would reveal who I am once he signed. He's my first cousin.
Most don't fault him for choosing Auburn. If that's where he wants to go, fine. But lying about signing early, giving interviews about what it would take for our staff to flip him, letting our coaches risk getting in trouble not to mention the waste of resources simply because he supposedly wants a "moment", that's complete and total bull **** on his part. Your cousin lacks integrity. He should have been man enough to be upfront about it all. And the fact that his parents participated in his shenanigans speaks volumes about their character as well. You may be a good dude, I don't know you, but the actions of your family were shameful. And you can say I don't know them either, but their actions clearly speak for them. They could have set this straight well before now but chose not to do it. Whether by their choice or encouraged by Garner and Auburn, they played along. I hope your cousin grows the **** up. For someone you claim is "very smart", he sure as hell doesn't act like it.

It's certainly your right to voice that opinion. I just don't see any problem with it at all, they never said they agreed with it, in fact I took it at quite the opposite. Looked to me like they wanted TN fans to see it and take it for the bullish!t that it is, looks like any other article or quote that is run by an opponents players, coaches, fans or journalists that is expected to be ridiculed. I liken it to members on here that post quotes from some of our rivals message boards, it's all just fodder that is expected to draw a laugh at its sometimes ignorance. I personally don't care for KNS, but I don't see the need for the outrage over an article that is expected to be taken to the cleaners. If it was an article that they put out there because it cloned their opinion then I would certainly agree with the blasting of them. To each their own though. I just hope Auburn gets their ass handed to them in every game they play, but I've always felt that way. I despise Auburn !
Perhaps if they did not have a history of writing their own hit pieces, I might give them a pass.

Most don't fault him for choosing Auburn. If that's where he wants to go, fine. But lying about signing early, giving interviews about what it would take for our staff to flip him, letting our coaches risk getting in trouble not to mention the waste of resources simply because he supposedly wants a "moment", that's complete and total bull **** on his part. Your cousin lacks integrity. He should have been man enough to be upfront about it all. And the fact that his parents participated in his shenanigans speaks volumes about their character as well. You may be a good dude, I don't know you, but the actions of your family were shameful. And you can say I don't know them either, but their actions clearly speak for them. They could have set this straight well before now but chose not to do it. Whether by their choice or encouraged by Garner and Auburn, they played along. I hope your cousin grows the **** up. For someone you claim is "very smart", he sure as hell doesn't act like it.

100% agree with everything you said. I don’t understand how anyone could defend a kid doing this bs. I’m not trying to go all psychologist on you but this is what I think it comes down to....this kids is a really unattractive/goofy looking fat kid. He was likely not every real popular with the ladies or even the guys. He performed well at a couple of canes and continued to grow and all of the sudden college coaches start courting him. Suddenly he’s getting all this attention. And he’s just too dumb and immature to handle things in a classy/profession manner. That’s where you’d hope his parents would step in and guide him but no. I hate to say it but a lot of the time trash breeds trash. The saddest part of it all is he’s not going to be successful. The total drama queen recruits never pan out. The kids that carry themselves with integrity and get to campus and work hard are the ones that go on to be successful. So at least as a good fan we can recognize we likely dodged a bullet. Look at the professionalism that Henry t and Eric Grey carries themselves with. Eric was committed to Michigan. But as soon as he decided to flip to us he reached out to harbaugh personally and let him know what was happening. Then he publicly decommitted before signing with us. How a kid handles his recruitment tells you a lot about his character and there’s almost always direct correlation between their character and their eventual success

He choose Auburn because of their engineering program and him really liking how the campus is set up. He's a very smart kid that's happens to be a good football player. I know it can really hurt or bother you when your team don't get a recruit you actually want especially someone in your state. Trust me I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan so I feel where you guys are coming from. He should have waited until February period to decide on his team before making a commitment to anyone like his initial plan was so all of this could have been avoided. Things could have been handled better in my opinion but I support him with his decision. I do feel like Tennessee Football program is on a rise and with all the new coaches joining the SEC West. I don't see Gus surviving but again that's my opinion. I did tell you guys I would reveal who I am once he signed. He's my first cousin.

Most smart kids I know can spell their name.....

Reactions: chattavol420

Damn, you know you done f**ked up when you got the Dolly Llama speaking harshly to you!

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
She's the lady who gets passed over for the promotion in the Indeed commercial. Most of the RF is Team Mike.

Haha.... gotcha. I was watching those commercials thinking "shoulda showed more cleavage or been better at your job."

Just kidding on the cleavage though.

Coach K chimed in over the last couple of days, but you probably caught that. Says he chose Auburn for their engineering program

View attachment 255300

Yeah, Coach K seems alright and I understand him defending his family but you could tell from his post that even he agrees that it was a scumbag move.

Blatantly obvious that Hardy was trying to scam some cash from our bagmen. I'd be surprised if anything regarding academics was remotely considered in Hardy's decision... unless the discussion about how he was guaranteed to remain eligible and be given a degree whether or not he put in the work.

May sound like sour grapes but it definitely seems for the best that he didn't come here.

Whatever dude, our engineering program is rated higher than Auburn's. He's a pos kid from a pos family who has pos people sticking up for him. Bottom line there's no excuse for lying your azz off. Anyone that supports that is trash.

VN Store

Back