'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

AV, the guy that gave me the update, is on campus. He confirmed that Jay Hardy was there, and that he had lunch with a bunch of the football players. I was told that he told them that he wasn’t signing with Tenn. I’m not stringing anyone here along, and I certainly don’t want to give false updates. I’m not one to be trolling or anything else to anyone. I will not troll anyone, because that’s not who I’m. I guess, we’re hearing different here. If the guy gave me false info, then I will give him heck for it. There has been at least two people to confirm that he was on campus. You better believe that I’m going to get to the bottom of this. It isn’t fair to me, or anyone on this board that you and I give updates, and give false info. Like I said, I’m not going to give false info, or I will not give anyone anything falsely. If I was led on, then it will be fixed.
1576452824090.gif

Update: I have been told the following:
1. The meeting that took place Friday is true.
2. He did eat with a lot of football players, and told them no.
3. He was on campus Friday, before he left for some kind of tournament.
4. I’m hearing a new developing story, that is kind of confusing when it comes to Auburn. He told the coaches at Auburn that he was going to sign early on Dec. 18th, but then turned around and changed his mind, and told them he would be signing in Feb.
5. After Friday after telling then no, I’ve heard that the Memphis trio, and Big O, Carvin, and Small and others have reached out to him again today, and now he has told them today, that we will see again. He has told them to not give up on me, and that he still needs to weigh his options.
5. I was told that he is confused, and needs more time to think about his decision. He has told the coaches that they can continue to text him and call him.
6. This is why he’ll be signing in Feb. thus far.
7. I’m hearing that the Auburn coaches ask him why is he waiting till Feb. everyday. And they are bugging the crap out of him, to sign early. It sounds like they are scared that they may lose him to us yet.
8. There is something definitely going on here with all of the confusion with Auburn and Tenn. I’m not sure that he has even convinced himself about being committed to Auburn. I hate to say this folks, but the door has opened back up here.
9. I’d advise to hang around for AV’s update, because he isn’t wrong now, that we still have a shot after all of this confusion.

4. I’m hearing a new developing story, that is kind of confusing when it comes to Auburn. He told the coaches at Auburn that he was going to sign early on Dec. 18th, but then turned around and changed his mind, and told them he would be signing in Feb.
5. After Friday after telling then no, I’ve heard that the Memphis trio, and Big O, Carvin, and Small and others have reached out to him again today, and now he has told them today, that we will see again. He has told them to not give up on me, and that he still needs to weigh his options.
5. I was told that he is confused, and needs more time to think about his decision. He has told the coaches that they can continue to text him and call him.
7. I’m hearing that the Auburn coaches ask him why is he waiting till Feb. everyday. And they are bugging the crap out of him, to sign early. It sounds like they are scared that they may lose him to us yet.
8. There is something definitely going on here with all of the confusion with Auburn and Tenn. I’m not sure that he has even convinced himself about being committed to Auburn. I hate to say this folks, but the door has opened back up here.
9. I’d advise to hang around for AV’s update, because he isn’t wrong now, that we still have a shot after all of this confusion.

Since you numbered your bullet points I believe...... but not really.

This feels so Gruden like

fred-sanford-im-coming-o.gif

giphy.gif

Sweet jesus it's happening, he's gonna be a vol. Dammit he's gone. It's great to be a vol we are back in this recruitment. Dammit he is gone again. It happening again we are back in this the thing. You mean to tell me that SOB is gone again. Wait, we might be back in this, he's confused on where he wants go. I promise you I'm confused as hell OD.

Reactions: PruittEra
I think OD is a politician. He has flipped flopped more than I can keep up with in the one recruitment.

Reactions: quadlee21

VN Store

Back