'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Cold fried chicken with Nutella on it FTW! Don't @ me til you try it.

giphy.gif

AV, the guy that gave me the update, is on campus. He confirmed that Jay Hardy was there, and that he had lunch with a bunch of the football players. I was told that he told them that he wasn’t signing with Tenn. I’m not stringing anyone here along, and I certainly don’t want to give false updates. I’m not one to be trolling or anything else to anyone. I will not troll anyone, because that’s not who I’m. I guess, we’re hearing different here. If the guy gave me false info, then I will give him heck for it. There has been at least two people to confirm that he was on campus. You better believe that I’m going to get to the bottom of this. It isn’t fair to me, or anyone on this board that you and I give updates, and give false info. Like I said, I’m not going to give false info, or I will not give anyone anything falsely. If I was led on, then it will be fixed.
All I want to know is did Hardy stick the trio+2 with the bill? If he laid those negative waves on them and walked out without picking up the tab....... well that just sux baby...

AV, the guy that gave me the update, is on campus. He confirmed that Jay Hardy was there, and that he had lunch with a bunch of the football players. I was told that he told them that he wasn’t signing with Tenn. I’m not stringing anyone here along, and I certainly don’t want to give false updates. I’m not one to be trolling or anything else to anyone. I will not troll anyone, because that’s not who I’m. I guess, we’re hearing different here. If the guy gave me false info, then I will give him heck for it. There has been at least two people to confirm that he was on campus. You better believe that I’m going to get to the bottom of this. It isn’t fair to me, or anyone on this board that you and I give updates, and give false info. Like I said, I’m not going to give false info, or I will not give anyone anything falsely. If I was led on, then it will be fixed.

Don’t blame others for your mistakes. You were wrong. Better yet you were lied to and or trolled. ”by thy own hand”
75B6A3D4-C339-4607-9F58-5BC01D5F133E.gif

Reactions: tn4elvis
All I want to know is did Hardy stick the trio+2 with the bill? If he laid those negative waves on them and walked out without picking up the tab....... well that just sux baby...
I tell you one thing, if I find out that I was lied to, then I’m going to let him have it. I hope and pray that he didn’t walk out on them. Right now I’m still believing he was there on campus, and I’m trying to find out more. If it was a bad report, then I’m going to be furious, because I’m not going to lie to you or others on here. Let me get this straightened this out. AV comes in and he is hearing that it isn’t over, and now I will feel like a fool, if I told any of you wrong. That’s is just the way I am. I don’t like liars, and I’m sorry if it is a false report.

If Jay Hardy has fooled them again, in which I hope not, then I’ll be a happy camper that he didn’t. Also, I’ll be a happy camper to get this all settled by today. Right now, I’m taking AV’s word for it, and I’ll never go against AV. Never will I. I read his post, and I’m so glad that he is here to do what he does. I try to bring you’ll the same thing from what I hear. I’m not mad at anyone here, but right now I’ll be mad at myself for giving you something that is false if that is the case.

If Jay Hardy has fooled them again, in which I hope not, then I’ll be a happy camper that he didn’t. Also, I’ll be a happy camper to get this all settled by today. Right now, I’m taking AV’s word for it, and I’ll never go against AV. Never will I. I read his post, and I’m so glad that he is here to do what he does. I try to bring you’ll the same thing from what I hear. I’m not mad at anyone here, but right now I’ll be mad at myself for giving you something that is false if that is the case.
What are you even talking about?

I am just glad we have you here OD.You do you .

If he accepted a free lunch is that an impermissible benefit?

Felt the need to just go ahead and say yes, that is sarcasm.

Reactions: m1al and tn4elvis
I truly apologize for derailing any further but I must know how this happens?
Did you just drop a drumstick in by accident one day?
"Whoopsie daisy, oh that's good"?

I'm envisioning some dude with a 3 day old KFC bucket crashing into a kid with a jar of Nutella, a la Reese's ads of yesteryear.

I tell you one thing, if I find out that I was lied to, then I’m going to let him have it. I hope and pray that he didn’t walk out on them. Right now I’m still believing he was there on campus, and I’m trying to find out more. If it was a bad report, then I’m going to be furious, because I’m not going to lie to you or others on here. Let me get this straightened this out. AV comes in and he is hearing that it isn’t over, and now I will feel like a fool, if I told any of you wrong. That’s is just the way I am. I don’t like liars, and I’m sorry if it is a false report.
OD in all seriousness you seem like a good dude and very positive about the Vols, that’s cool. But, you gotta let this whole ”update” thing go. It’s made several laps around the Chris Russell stuff.

VN Store

Back