'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Need to establish a recruiting footprint the Himalayan highlands. The Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet region is booming with talent. Can’t believe Pruitt can’t lock it down. needs to get it together if we ever want to be known as SherpaU.
Need to establish a recruiting footprint the Himalayan highlands. The Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet region is booming with talent. Can’t believe Pruitt can’t lock it down. needs to get it together if we ever want to be known as SherpaU.
Hell, it’s probably closer than Memphis!
GBO!!

I've never said they did. I would guess they are around 4th for him.

Just got some info on him and was coming to share it with you guys since I didn't see it posted. No need to be a dick.

I wasnt making a snide remark at your comment. I was just stating GT has no chance at Hardy

I wasnt making a snide remark at your comment. I was just stating GT has no chance at Hardy

I think that's obvious.

Are you going to comment on the other 100+ teams that don't have a shot too?

Wasn't like I said word on the GT side is that hes going to commit on Nov 6th and GT has a good shot to land him.

Maybe it rubbed me wrong because I am a Tech fan lol

My woman just seen this and she said "that's all ya think about"
giphy.gif

Reactions: BreatheUT
I think that's obvious.

Are you going to comment on the other 100+ teams that don't have a shot too?

Wasn't like I said word on the GT side is that hes going to commit on Nov 6th and GT has a good shot to land him.

Maybe it rubbed me wrong because I am a Tech fan lol
I was in Atlanta for the game a few years back and some cuck sitting in front of me was watching mens tennis (no one recognizable) on his phone the whole game. Just thought you should know that some cleansing may be necessary in the fanbase. Beat UGA!

VN Store

Back