'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Then why are his posts filtered?

Edit: Should have said "sensitive". Whatever that means.
It’s you’re twitter settings 😂. It does that sometimes, it doesn’t mean there is anything bad. Just go into you’re content settings or whatever it’s called and you can change it.

Reactions: quadlee21
Apparently, Jay has some inappropriate content on his Twitter page...lol
I've noticed that going around with other recruits, too. If you click to view anyway, it turns out to be a pro Vols piece of artwork. I am guessing that fans or interns of other schools are reporting recruits pro-Vols tweets as inappropriate and Twitter robot is automatically marking them as sensitive.

Listening to the podcast has me worried distance may be too much of a factor for Big O.
what pod cast? i listened to the VR2/RTI one the other night, and it was brought up, but it wasn't presented like it was an issue for TN, as much as it was a possible advantage for Ole Miss....which is gonna be the case for pretty much them, MSU, ARkansas, Bama, vandy, MO.....when compared to TN recruiting in Memphis.

i think getting as many Memphis kids as we have plays well in those circles. most of those kids that are playing at that kind of level have known each other for a while, and relatively tight knit group.

i don't think distance is a huge issue here. jmo.

what pod cast? i listened to the VR2/RTI one the other night, and it was brought up, but it wasn't presented like it was an issue for TN, as much as it was a possible advantage for Ole Miss....which is gonna be the case for pretty much them, MSU, ARkansas, Bama, vandy, MO.....when compared to TN recruiting in Memphis.

i think getting as many Memphis kids as we have plays well in those circles. most of those kids that are playing at that kind of level have known each other for a while, and relatively tight knit group.

VQ podcast posted on YouTube.

Man podcasts are fun. If only there were an entertaining VN recruiting podcast to listen to...

Man podcasts are fun. If only there were an entertaining VN recruiting podcast to listen to...
ohhhhhh-gif-11.gif

VN Store

Back