'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Which is more annoying 3-4 posts by OD or people talking about him page after page after freaking page?
imagine he, with his 3 alter ego's, spend this sheer amount of time concocting total bull **** day after day. i usually leave her alone, but, the Jay Hardy horse **** was especially dumber than even his usual dum **** edness. Has to be called on it.

imagine he, with his 3 alter ego's, spend this sheer amount of time concocting total bull **** day after day. i usually leave her alone, but, the Jay Hardy horse **** was especially dumber than even his usual dum **** edness. Has to be called on it.
There have been about 100 insiders real and fake since I have been a member.... I read the ones I trust and skip over the ones I think are fake.... it is really that simple.... How many people on this board believed OD’s post?

There have been about 100 insiders real and fake since I have been a member.... I read the ones I trust and skip over the ones I think are fake.... it is really that simple.... How many people on this board believed OD’s post?
i dunno man. you seem pretty worked up about it. truly if dude wants to act like an idiot, for attention. more power to him. fight the good fight brutha.

Let me give you this Update that I got for you: Hardy was in Knoxville Friday night, but he didn’t stay long. The bad news is that he will not be signing with Tenn. It’s over. You can wrap this thread up folks. He did tell them no. I assure you that I’ve worked as hard bringing you updates about Jay Hardy. I have no understanding of why he has chosen Auburn, but they’ve seemed to convince him of something, but I have no clue. Sorry guys, but I was hoping he would flip, because I thought he would very good on defense for us. Once again, he has said no.

people-can-see-you.gif

VN Store

Back